the talk

Welcome welcome.

Vote and comment :

********************

Rain pov :

"Your not what I expected..." I trailed off as I stared at her sat form.

She had long black hair, her sling was a milky white, she had soft yet fierce featured on her face. Slightly full lips.

She wasn't overly pretty, she looked normal.

Her clothes on the other hand, she was wearing a corset paired with a pair of leggings.

Whose she's trying to impress, because it certainly ain't me.

"Should I be offended?" She joked and I smirked.

"I was expecting more white is all" seriously though I was expecting white hair paired with an overly gorgeous face and body.

As for her clothes, I'd think it'd be like a dress or something.

I watched her giggle slightly, her personality is nothing like her look.

The rest of the people who are sat at the table stared at her with much adoration.

"Hang on, if you're in charge of all supernatural creatures, does that mean your every single one?" I asked, this was a genially good question.

She shook her head before giving me a smile.

"No my child, I am only a god" then how the Fuck can you control supernatural.

"Well what did you need to talk about?" I asked as I chewed at the skin on my fingers. It's an awful habit of mine.

"Ahh, yes" she said before she sat up straighter in her chair.

"We have, say, summoned you here today for good reasons..." She trailed off, fucking hell why can't she be blunt and just tell me.

I hate when people best around the bush.

"Stop beating round the bush, fucking tell me" I said, I miss Freddie. Oh my god, I can't believe I actually just said that.

I also miss Snow.

I heard everyone chuckle at me.

"Why did we choose the crazy one again?" I heard someone ask.

"Because she's the only one that can defeat them" The moon Goddess answered as she stared at the guy who said that.

"I'm not 'crazy' I'm actually an intellectual individual" I corrected. Is that even correct because I have no clue.

I watched him rolls his eyes at me. Rude.

"Let's continue" I'm calling her moon from now on

"The hunter, we need you to kill them. All of them" I blinked once then twice then thrice.

"I was going to anyways" I was getting pissed again, I need to fucking save my parents yet here I fucking I'm.

I breathed deeply through my nose before taking a deep breath.

"If that's all you need, I need to go" I told her, but she shook her head.

"I must warn you now, my child, they have made a new serum just for you" I looked at her confused.

What the fuck is it?

"It's a mixture of mistle toe, purple wolfsbane and then mountain ash" my mouth flew a gape at this.

That shit will fucking kill me as well as any supernatural.

"Thank for the information, but I still really need to get back" I told her, and she nodded before gesturing her hand to the goddess on her left.