not my baby alyx

As you can tell from the title this will be pretty interesting lol.

Enjoy

Vote and comment :

**********************
Rain pov ✓:

"Reed" Freddie said as he stared at the new guy.

"Confused" I said as I stared at the guy In front of me, i'm guessing he's the alpha that was coming.

"My guy, why do you look like that?" I asked the guy in front of me who was pulling a weird look towards me, I think he was trying to be seductive.

It's not like the guy was ugly it was just he wasn't my type, Freddie's my type he got that big dick that I now love, and also him.

'GROWL' I felt Freddie grip my waist possessively as he held me closer to him.

"Don't look at my mate" he said as he glared daggers at this 'Reed' guy.

That's suspicious

"If you need me I'll be with Azekiel and Alyx" I said to Freddie as I stared at the 2 of them with wide eyes and a gross face.

Don't ask why because I have no clue.

"Okay" he said before pecking my lips then letting me go.

"Adios bitchachos" I said as I waved bye and bolted up the stairs as I headed in the direction of Azekiel's room.

"La la la" I heard as I entered to Alyx sat on the floor with a girl as Azekiel came full speed with a car and knocked the Barbie girl over.

"Y…y…you killed me" Alyx said with tears in her eyes as she stared at the dead Barbie.

'I might burn that' I thought as I got the idea of creating a Bomb with it.

"Wiwi" Azekiel said with a big smile on his face as he smiled brightly at me.

"Hello" I said as I gave him a smile back.

"Alyx, you good?" I asked her as she stared down at the dead Barbie.

"Yes" she sniffled before standing up and looking at me in thought.

"Do we have gummy bears" she wants my gummy bears.

"Me want some" Azekiel said as he jumped up and down.

'Let them have some' snow my tiger said as she looked at how adorable they looked.

"Fine" I sighed before being tackled into a hug by the 2 of them

"Let's move like ninjas" I said, and they nodded with determined looks as they both followed behind me.

We walked through the hallways without being caught but once we got to the stairs I heard a small whine come from Azekiel.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I turned round and looked at the sad cub who was staring at the floor.

"I not walk down stwas" he said as he looked at me and whined again.

"Hey it's okay, look..." I trailed of before putting my hands under his armpits and lifting him up and on my shoulders.

"Better?" I asked him, and he nodded as he gave me a giggle.

I looked over to Alyx to also see her looking sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she pointed to the stairs.

"Really?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Piggy back?" I asked her and she nodded.

I chuckled before turning round and letting her jump on my back, luckily she was around 4'11 so compared to my 5'8 self she was pretty small and was an easy carriage.