God's language

Well here it is guys.

Vote and comment :

**********************

Freddie pov :

"What do you mean God's language?", I asked as I stared at my mates grandad.

"As in she's speaking a forgotten language, one only the gods speak" he informed.

"Well how the fuck do we get my mate conscious again!?" I asked, I was getting very annoyed at the fact he won't even help.

"You don't" he said with a shrug, a mother fucking shrug.

I breathed in and out deeply as I stared at this stupid fucking guy.

'Kill him' jr said as he fought to get out and strangle the guy.

I would've given in too if it wasn't for the fact it was rain grandad.

"And why can't you?" I seethed, I was trying to keep my anger in check, but it wasn't really working.

"Because once they have gone into this, let's say hole, they don't come out of it until the Gods have finished what they wanted with said person" he explained.

I nodded at the end before going into thought.

"Okay, but whose skull is that?" I asked as looked over at the skull in her hands.

It looked like a real human skull, which it probably was.

It looked very old as well, the surrounding writing was in gold, which you already knew. The colour of it wasn't pristine white it was more of a muddy white.

"That is well, the skull of the moon goddess, they send down her skull whenever they want to talk to someone" fuck sake.

Why can't life ever take a chill, why does shit always have to happen.

"Do you know how long she'll be out?" I heard the doctor ask.

"Now that, I have no clue it could be hours, days maybe weeks" weeks, fucking weeks.

"Alright" I said before taking the seat next to Rain.

"Everyone leave!!" I said to them, I wanted to be left alone for a while.

Just me and my god speaking mate.

I watched as her mouth moved as the words of the Gods left her mouth.

Why the fuck can't I be a God, because it would really come in handy right now.

'Walker and Mikey. I want you to go to the Luna's house and get a sample of the blood in her room, also being the note' I mind linked 2 of my Warriors.

'Yes Alpha' they both said back.

I wanted, no needed to know whose blood that was.

'i think this so the most time I've ever seen mate unconscious' jr got a point actually.

'thats very true' I told him as I looked over my mates face.

Never in my life would I ever think if miss the sound of someone's voice.

But this girl right here, the one unconscious, has done something to me.

After my parents left me to go live away somewhere, I was around 14 at the time, I turned off all emotions. I became the alpha of this pack at the age of 14 and have been now for the past 4 years.

I don't talk to my parents, they left me so fuck them.

'Alpha, would you like us to clean up Luna's bedroom?' Mike asked through the link.