this isn't good

Once again another update

Vote and comment :

*******************
Rain pov✓ :

"H....h...how?" I stuttered out as fear suddenly consumed me.

There on the front page was a picture of my tiger form with the words WANTED In big bold writing on top and under it was some things about how I moved from England and they believe I moved somewhere in Michigan (changed where they live btw)

"I don't know I just came home and looked at the newspaper and there on the front cover was you" my dad exsplained.

How does this always happen.

"This isn't good dad" I said worriedly

"it's okay, as long as your careful about where you shift and your surrounding" he said and I nodded.

"Your right" I said and my dad looked me in the eye before putting a hand in my right shoulder.

"Don't worry...about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alright" of course he has to quote bob Marley.

"I love that song" I said with a laugh and he laughed too.

But before any of us could speak my phone started to ring off the hook.

"One minute" I said before picking up my phone and walking into the living room

"Bob Marley here"

"Yeah bob, help" so it's Luca.

"What wrong?" I questioned as I heard alot of stuff going on in the background.

"Freddie's house, Azekiel won't calm down"

"I'm on my way" I said before hanging up and shouting To my dad i'm going back out before leaving my house and getting into my car.

It was a shorter drive to Freddie's than normal as I was speeding but once I made it I practically ran inside the house and immedietly was hit with madness.

There in the middle of a circle was a whining Azekiel with everyone around him trying to calm him down around.

What the fuck.

'he's shifting' well that's a double fuck.

'what do I do?' I asked her as I had no idea I've never been near anyone as they shift.

'first of all you need him away from everyone and just stay with him" snow said to me and I immedietly put on my imaginary Cape before wafting it and going towards him.

Once I made it close enough Azekiel ran towards me in an awkward way before slamming into my legs. I immedietly picked him up.

"I'm going to take him outside to calm him down" I informed everyone before turning and quickly running outside the front and put him gently on the ground.

I cooed him as he started to twist at painful angles and his bones twist and pop into the right angle.

And soon enough there infront of me stood a 3 year old toddler.

He had brown hair with a cute roundish face and a button nose with brown eyes that had tears in them.

I'm not good with dealing with kids and emotions.

'just comfort him' snow said with annoyance in her tone.

Rolling my eyes I picked up the barley covered toddler Infront of me as his clothes were too small for him now.

Once the kid was on my lap I hugged my arms round him and patted his back and I hummed 3 little birds to him.

Once I had hummed about half the song he stopped crying and looked up at me.

"Can you talk?" I asked him with a smile and he gave me and uncertain look.

"Swom" awe

"How are you feeling?" I asked him as a gust of wind came and he shivered slightly so I brought him closer to me.

"Hurt" he said as he pointed to his heart and then gesturing to his body.

"Oh i am sorry, the pain will eventually go away" I said as I rubbed his back in a soothing way.

I heard some rustling in the bushes before I smelt the smell of Freddie and the others heading towards us.

Fuck, he needs to change back.

"I'm going to need to change back, okay?" I asked with a smile he smiled back at me before getting of my lap and started to change back into his tigers form.

Once he was fully transformed I picked him up just in time as the others had gotten here.

"He's fully calm now" I said with a smile before standing with him standing next to me.

"Now I really need to go" I said before gesturing Alyx to follow.

"By Bob" of course Luca.

"By Luca" I said before I headed towards my car with Alyx next to me and Azekiel following at my feet.

"Here's the book" she said as she quickly handed me the book about tigers and tigers mates before bending down towards Azekiel who cowards behind my legs.

"Azekiel it's okay she's a friend, see" I said as I gave Alyx a hug.

Slowly Azekiel came out and went slowly towards Alyx.

"Now Azekiel your safe with everyone here I'll see you soon, bye Alyx" I said with a smile as Alyx was staring wide eyes at azekiel as she tried to not squeel in excitement.

Laughing I headed home ready for food and TV

*******************