the photo

Told you this would be a quick update.

Vote and comment :

********************

Rain pov :

My parents, but it wasn't a nice photo of them kissing or anything, it was worse.

No, this was a photo of them tied up to a chair, beaten to practically death.

I could feel my anger rising as I looked over their bloody, swollen and bruised faces.

By this point I was fighting control with snow.

I looked over the photo before I caught sight of the one person who I fear.

The stupid fucking hunter guy, he was sat behind them smirking. The smirk was like a tease saying 'I've got them'.

'LET ME OUT!!' snow was screaming all sorts of shit in my head, all of them I agreed with.

'I'm going to kill all those motherfuckers' I told her back.

'GROWL' I couldn't help it, snow broke through my barriers and has gotten control.

I was now shoved to the back of my mind as snow took full control over my body.

She was out for the kill.

Snow pov :

"What happened?" Mate asked as he held me closer to his body.

"Must kill" I told him as I tried getting out his grip.

"Who, what the fuck was on that photo?" I shoved the picture on his desk.

I heard my mates low growl from behind me, meaning he was also pissed.

"Don't worry baby, we'll get them back" he said as he tried calming me down.

"Fuck that, LET ME KILL!!" I tried to lunge  over the desk, but Rains fat ass body was too easy to catch.

'oi, it's actually thicc' Rain said back, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Stand down snow!" My grandad said, he was trying to get me to let rain back in control.

"You don't control me" I spat out angrily.

"Shhh, it's okay"this time it was my mate trying to calm me down.

"I need to save them" I told him as I sunk back onto his body.

"And we will, you hear me, we" I nodded, listening to my mate.

He spoke sense, I can't just go in there, wherever there is.

Who knows how many hunters are there.

"Okay" I said back. Freddie held me close, rubbing circles round on my thighs.

It was actually very calming

"Can you let rain back in control?" He asked and I gave him a weak nod.

'Oh I see you've calmed down now' rain snapped back in her usual sassy tone.

'Shut up fam' I said back to her.

Rain pov :

'you've hung around with too many roadmen' I told her, finally being able to have control again.

"I'm not apologizing for her rudeness" I said once I had full reigns again.

"How are you able to bypass my demand" my grandad asked shocked.

"Because we don't know authority" I said back making him shake his head.

"May we know what happened?" Elizabeth asked, she looked kinda shaken up.