meeting a cub

Enjoy

Vote and comment :

*****************
Rain pov ✓:

'i really need a run' snow said once I had sat down on the sofa after school.

'right now?' I questioned with a groan before standing up.

'yes' she said annoyed which made me roll my eyes at her.

So I walked to the backdoor before walking into the woods.

Once I was far enough I changed and let snow take over for a bit.

I watched through snows eyes as she bolted in a random direction before she started to play a game of tiger and mouse.

She never eats the mouse she just likes playing with it, never knew why and never will.

After 10 minutes of that she continued to run again but this time she was also climbing trees.

After she ran for about 2 hours she started to run back home but like always we run into some trouble.

Up ahead is a couple of werewolves who were big but not as big as me well exempts one of them who was a black wolf with silver eyes.

I sniffed the air as the wind wafted by and I got the smell of that scent again.

Snow started to go crazy like very crazy, she was about to bolt out of our hiding spot to find it, which wouldn't be good at all.

'can you just climb the trees and get us out of here' i said with a stern voice which made a huff come from snow.

But she obliged and climbed the tree to out left before jumping to the next one.

Suddenly she holted before moving and stared back at the wolves actually it was just the black one.

They started to shift which ment they are werewolves.

Great *eyeroll*

Once they were fully shifted I noticed it was Freddie and that.

Snow started to trail her eyes down Freddie's body before stopping.

I

justs

saw

Freddie's

dick

Omg it's fucking huge.

I need to stop looking...and now.

Maybe just.....no I will stop

so I quickly took control back and was about to leap for the next tree when I caught wiff of something

The smell was so familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it.

'snow?' I questioned her as if she knew.

'another tiger shifter' OMFG, I quickly looked around the area to try and find it.

And I did he or she was in a bush hiding.