the big move

Who actually reads these?

Let's just continue.

Vote and comment :

ו••••••••••••••••••••••••••×

Rains pov✓ :

"Honey, honey come on time to get up" I groaned sitting up in my bed while rubbing the sleep out my eyes.

"Why are you waking me up?" I questioned tiredly, I picked up my phone and saw it was 4 in the morning.

Okay what da fuck.

"You need to pack all your clothes , and belongings" my mum stated from the door.

I looked at her confused "why?" I asked.

"We're moving to America, our flights at 7, so hurry up" I nodded remembering what happened yesterday.

"Okay thanks mum and tell dad I said thanks aswell, for getting me away from these hunters" I told her, she nodded giving me a smile, I gave her one back before swinging my legs off the bed and standing up.

'Can't believe we're moving to America' snow said excitedly.

'I know, it'll be strange though, I mean we're English' I told her as I stepped into my bathroom.

'Yeah well they're the backwards ones so...' she said trailing off.

'Jesus snow you're so offensive' I said laughing slightly at her words.

Once I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face so I'd wake up properly I went into my closet picking out an outfit.

I decided on a baggy jumper and some sports shorts.

I forget what you call them. (Thanks everyone for telling me btw)

Once I was dressed I pulled out my suit cases that were under my bed

"MUM!!" I shouted and i instantly heard feet running to my room.

My mum walked in and looked at me.

"Yes honey?" She questioned "I can't fit everything in my suit cases" I told her with a pout.

She laughed and shook her head.

"Don't worry everything that doesn't fit put in boxes, and we'll get them teleported them there" she said I nodded.