electric shock

Oh my days, i'm back once again.

Enjoy

Vote and comment :

**********************

Rain pov ✓:

"Why are you awake so early?" I turned round with wide eyes and stared at my half asleep mate.

"What is sleep, I don't know her" I said with a shrug as I continued on with my singing and dancing

"How are you not tired out from all those rounds last night?" It sounded like he was asking it to himself but I thought I'd answer him.

"An hour sleep and i'm good" I said before turning my music off and walking over to him.

"Your morning voice is sexy by the way" I said once I stopped infront of the bed.

Freddie gave me a smirk before gesturing for me to come towards him.

"Why?"

"Just come here" he said this time Instead of gesturing.

"Okay, but why?" I asked again as I moved and sat on his lap.

"I need something" right okay

"Cause that not suspicious" I told him honestly which caused a chuckle to come from him.

"My guy, your still nakey nakey" I told him once I noticed that the only thing covering the whole show was the thin blanket he had on.

"The moods gone" I gave him a weird look before laughing slightly.

"There was never a 'mood' going on" I said before getting of him all the while sending him a wink.

"Anyways, your due a shower so I'll be downstairs eating if you need me" I said as I headed to the door.

'growl'

I looked round and saw him stairing at me annoyed.

"Where's my kiss" sometimes I wonder if he's the kid.

Either way I walked over to him before bending down towards his face then giving him a kiss on the lips.

"There's your kiss, now hurry up or all the food that i'll be making will be eaten" I spoke hurriedly before bolting out the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

"Dude, do you know how loud you and Freddie where last night?" was the first thing I heard as I entered the living room.

"Want me to re-create the sound?" I asked nicely before hearing a quiet whimper.

"Please don't" my poor innocent baby's.

I ran towards Azekiel and have him a hug before placing him back down on Alyx lap.

"Sorry Alyx" I said sincerely, she gave me a greatfull look back and with that I went to the fridge where I found bacon.

What a fabulous beast she is.

I picked the bacon up before taking the frying pan out of the cupboard.

I started cooking the food during it I heard multiple feet coming downstairs.

"Seriously?" I heard my mates voice say as they got closer.

"Yup" Ryan said back to him.

"PRINCE RAIN" "PRINCESS LUCA" we both screamed at the same time once we had caught eachothers sight.

"What time?" okay sorry am nosey, Sike I'm not actually sorry.

"They should be here around lunch time" who is coming, well apart from.... Okay am not going there actually I am.