hunters back

Welcome back

Enjoy

Vote and comment :

*********************

Rain pov✓ :

"LIMBO!!" I screamed as I jumped in the air and did a starfish before landing on the floor with an 'oomph'

"That was not limbo" Ally said making me gasp at her.

"Just don't say that, you don't understand me, stop trying you, know I can't read" I said as I started to fake cry, real tears actually falling.

"What..."

"The..."

"Fudge"

"I've got stiff nips" I complained as I sat up properly on the sofa.

The reason for this is because I wasn't wearing a bra, and I was wearing a very thin t-shirt aswell as there has been a breeze inside the house which is causing me stiff nips.

And it hurts cause, yeah anyway, girl problems( ˘ ³˘)♥

"Should've worn a bra then" Lexi pointed out making me roll my eyes

"I know that now" I said before I heard a low growl.

"Unless you want to help me with my stiff nips I suggest you stop growling at me" I said as I looked at Freddie.

He gave me a smirk whilst I gave him a confused one.

"Oh I..." But he was cut off by some pack members running into the house.

"Alpha, Luna" they both said in a rush as they tried to calm down their heavy breathing

"What happened?" Freddie asked as he looked at them with no emotion.

"On the border..." He started but had to stop and take a breath.

"Spit it out" Freddie said angrily making me roll my eyes.

Always the impatient one.

I walked over to Freddie and grabbed his hand in a way to calm him down.

Thankfully it worked.

"Hunters" and with that I was gone, off like lightning.

It didn't take long for me to sniff the fuckers and once I did I shifted into my tiger, getting towards them faster than I would in human form

'Get back here mate' jr, Freddie's wolf said to me through the link.

'i can't' I said back before spiriting even faster.

'Must protect mate and others' snow said, and I agreed.

It didn't take long, and I was now standing Infront of the hunters.

I searched round looking for a specific person.

"Well hello again" I heard the taunting voice that haunts my nightmares says.

I looked around the group of hunters but still saw no sign of him.

Me not being able to see him was putting me on edge, but I wouldn't let it show.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk, I found out something about you" I glared and growled lowly as a warning to all the hunters to step the fuck up.

I was getting pissed off, and they all knew it, that's why they kept smirking at me

"I found out a group of special tigers are coming to see you" my confusion grew even more, but I still held my murderous gaze.

"Now we better be off, but don't worry..." He trailed off, and they all started to retreat back to the edge of the territory.