I think my mates broken

Well hello there it's me your favourite author

Enjoy

Vote and comment :

***********************
Freddie pov✓ :

"Uhh" I woke up to the sound of talking and alot of movement happening in the bed, I started to worry that someone was taking my mate ,when I remembered that she will literally kill them.

I opened my eyes and looked over to my mate and all I can say is i'm shocked.

There she was back arched in the air "take me Satan" she said before falling on the bed.

'mates broken' my wolf said and I immediately agreed.

We did however get pissed that she was dreaming about Satan taking her, no other male but me will take my mate.

"Mmm donuts" okay, I really need to know what's going on in her sleep cause now she's trying to be fucking homer Simpson.

"Peppa, what are you..." All a sudden she woke up and stared at me.

I looked at her confused before shaking my head, this people is what I deal with on the daily.

"I want donuts" wonder why.

"Okay, I'll be sleeping" I told her and she nodded before jumping out of bed and running out the room.

'if she comes up here with a donut stuck on her forehead again, pretend we're sleeping' I instantly agreed with my wolf.

I do not need a repeat of that ever again in my life.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 2 in the morning, how has she only slept half an hour and she's awake full of energy.

I worry about her sometimes.

I layed back down and tried getting back to sleep but it just wouldn't happend, I knew that the only way I was going to sleep was if my mate was back in the bed with me.

I sighed before deciding to lay there with my eyes closed, waiting for rain to come back upstairs.

It didn't take long till I heard her thunderous footsteps heading back to our room and once she did she busted the door open before slamming it then saying

"Shit, is you sleeping?" I decided to just go along with it and kept on pretending I was asleep.

Next thing I knew was my mate sat on my waist.

"Might stay here, pretty comfy" she said before I heard the sound of eating and the smell of donuts fill my nose.

She's seriously sat straddling me as she eats donuts.

Might aswell get some sleep, it's not like Rain will move anytime soon and or go to sleep.

Slowly I started to doze off and soon I was fast asleep once again.

Rain pov :

'mate looks sexy when he sleeps' snow said being the creep she is.

But hot damn is he fit, like look at that sexy ass jaw.

And his lips, what would happen if I just...

I bent down towards his face before leaving a kiss upon his lips, I then watched his facial features change and I was soon grabbed by my waist and pulled under Freddie as he nuzzled his head in my tits.

I don't even have a bra on.

'this is comfy' snow purred making me chuckle slightly.

He couldn't do this is wolf form and you know why, it's cause my tiger form has to many titties and...