having a lil bit of fun

I've been a bit rebellious and gave myself 2 stick and pokes

Anyways

Vote and comment :

××××××××××××××××××××

Rain pov✓ :

IT'S SATURDAY MY DUDES!!!!!!!

no it actually is, seriously and not lying it's approximately...

3:45am on a Saturday morning.

Now you may wonder why i'm up at this time of the day, well I shall not tell, I shall show.

I got up out of bed as quietly as I could and made my way over towards my closet.

Once I was at my closet I stripped off before grabbing one of my usual outfits.

This consisted of black shorts and a normal black tshirt.

Once I finished that I sneekily got my shoes on.

I started heading towards the stairs with my phone in hand.

The floor board creaked slightly under my weight making me cringe.

'I'm not that fat' I thought to myself.

'the food you ate says otherwise' snow said making me gasp in fake shock.

'rude' was all I said as I soon made it down the stairs, without falling, may I add.

I decided I should get something to eat before I leave as I don't need my grumbling stomach causing problems.

I quietly walked to the kitchen before practically running to the fridge

What I love food.

I quickly grabbed a few slices of left over pizza before quietly making my way to the front door

As I was nearing the door, my hand accidentally hit my mom's flower vase.

"Shit" I cursed out quietly before using my my ninja like speed I dropped my pizza slice before using my hands and catching the vase just before it hit the floor.

I sighed in relief before lifting it back to the table, I let out a breath once I had it placed gently down on the table.

Now wheres that slice of pizza

I picked it up from the floor and started eating it.

5 second rule, I told myself

'that was more than 5 seconds you dumbarse' snow said, she's such a smart arse.

'fine then 1 minute rule' I told her back before stuffing the rest in my mouth.

I opened the front door as quietly as I could before walking outside.