confused

I thought I'd give you a pov from Freddie, so here you go.

Vote and comment:

×°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°×

Freddie pov ✓:

Waking up something I despise deeply it's not pleasant at all.

School just makes it 10x worse

Snails are one lucky son of a bitches, they get to sleep for 3 years while I get what 6 hours tops.

Rude.

Groaning I slowly got out of bed and headed towards my bathroom.

'i wonder how Azekiel is today?' my wolf jr asked.

Azekiel is our pet tiger that we found out in the woods when it was only a cub, it's now 2 years old.

The thing is, he's scared of everything and anything.

We once wondered if he was a shifter but we could never seem to get him to change so we guessed he was just a tiger.

'i dunno jr' I told him back before stripping and getting into the shower.

After 10 minutes I was finished, I got out the shower and wrapped a towel securely around my waist before heading towards my closet.

I put on a pair of boxers before changing into my usual attire of black ripped skinnys with a hoodie and my leather jacket

Once I was changed I threw on my combat boots before running my hand through my hair a few times and then headed downstairs

Once I made it downstiars I was greeted with alot of noise coming from the kitchen.

This ment one thing ally, Alyx, Ryan and Luca where in there eating food.

The majority of the noise coming from Ryan and Luca as Alyx is too shy and innocent and ally is probably stuffing her face with food.

I walked into the kitchen and immediately they all went silent.

"Morning" they all said before doing what they were doing.

I rolled my eyes at them before buttering some bread and then eating it.

I leaned against the counter top as I watched my friends all muck about.

But like always Alyx was the usual polite girl and was sat quietly eating her breakfast as she watched everyone else.

Me and Alyx are actually siblings, I know shocker.