why

Omg, it's been a while since ive updated this basically a year, cause am a whole year older than since I've updated this.

Vote and comment :

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rain pov ✓:

"Talk about what?" I asked him, I felt his hands start to rub up and down my sides before he moved his head to my neck and started to smell my scent.

"Why did you keep it a secret?" He asked as he gave my neck a small peck, I almost moaned at the feeling of his lips on my skin.

"Well, I'm being hunted at the moment by the hunters, yes the same ones that have been coming on your territory...." I heard him growl dangerously before moving his head out my neck and looking me in the eyes.

His usual chocolate brown eyes have turned to pitch black, they held fury in them as well as a bit of possesiveness.

"Your mine, I will kill anyone who tries to harm a hair on your body" I felt myself become slightly wet with how hot he looked when he became angry and possesive.

"Yeah anyways, I only found out you were my mate around a week ago , but at first I wasn't sure as I had no clue that tigers even have a mate, but once I did I couldn't tell you because I didn't know if I could trust you or not to tell anyone as your a werewolf and i'm a tiger we're enemies" I said with a sigh at the end.

"Well first of all, I would never put you in danger, your my mate, and second that explains why Eziekel liked you so much" aww I miss that little dude.

"Yeah he can turn to his human form by the way" I said and he just shook his head with an amused look.

"Of course he can, now get into your bed, now!" The dominance that 'now!' held, like fuck me.

Please, SERIOSULY he can fuck me any day.

"Why?" I asked confused we stared Into eachothers eyes.

"Just go fucking do it" with an eyeroll I went over to my bed and layed down, I can't be arsed to sit.

"No..." But before I could finish my scentence there was smirking Freddie above me.

I raised an eyebrow at him but he ignored it.

Soon I felt all his weight on me , his arms wrapped round my waist as he put his head into the crook of my neck.

"Seriously?" I asked him but he just hummed in response.

I gave him and eyeroll before wrapping my arms round his torso.

I heard him growl in approval at my sudden actions before he soon flipped us so he was at the bottom and I was laying on him instead, which I was glad as he was heavy as fuck.

"Never took you as a cudddiler" I spoke with a small chuckle at the end.

"Trust me, I am, well with you anyways" he spoke, I rolled my eyes before getting slightly comfier.

I kept wriggling around as i'm a very fidgety person when i'm not comfy.

"I would stop wriggling unless you want me to fuck you right now" Freddie's slightly huskier voice said from under me.

I immedietly stop moving as I noticed his cock was now awake and ready to go, I could feel it on my thigh.

"I'm going on my phone" I spoke and he just nodded as he held me tighter to his chest.

I shook my head before taking my phone out the pocket of my shorts.

I went on my Instagram and the first picture that came up was a half naked picture of young Johnny Depp.