learning

Can u believe this is chapter 30

Vote and comment :

**********************

Rain pov :

"Always look on the bright side of life" I sang as I moved around me and Freddie's room.

Freddie was actually still asleep, but then again that's his fault for always sleeping, where's I'm always awake and partying.

I went to the closet, still dancing and singing.

"Mmm what to wear?" I questioned out loud.

'Do not put on that Spider-Man suit' snow said, wait how did she even know I bought that.

'I'm literally in your mind' creepy.

Since it felt nice I changed into one of my usual outfits.

I shoved on a white nirvana t-shirt with a pair of jean shorts and then paired it with some converse.

Damn, i look Fucking sexy" I said as I looked in the mirror.

Maybe I'll date myself, because I don't think Freddie's ready for this sexiness.

I walked out the closet before running.

Just before I reached the bed I jumped in the air before doing the superman pose and landing on top of a snoring Freddie.

"Wake up, bitch" I said excitedly as I started vigorously shaking him.

After shaking him for a good 5 minutes, he still wouldn't wake up, so I got off the bed before grabbing his legs and pulling him off the bed.

He landed on the floor with a big 'thump' sound.

"Why do you always hurt me" I heard him say as he rubbed the back of his head.

'Check mate' snow demanded me.

'Why, he's fine' I groaned out, plus it's his fault.

'Dumb bitch' suddenly I felt snow take over my body, she did it before I could even stop her.

"Are you okay, mate?" I watched as snow walked over to our mate and pulled his head on our lap.

"Yeah, just a little bump" he said back, nuzzling his head into my lap as snow rubbed his head.

Is this how I'm supposed to act?

'Yes' snow replied back before letting me have control again.

"Your tigers nice" I heard him say, his face still cuddled into my lap.

"She's a bitch" I told him, Freddie laughed before kissing my bare thigh.

"Why did you pull me off the bed anyways?" He asked.