tracking bitch

Come stai?

Vote and comment :

********************

Rain pov :

"Wake up, tracking bitch!!" I shouted as I shook the living daylights out of him.

"Nope, not until you kiss me" he said as he crossed his arms over his very sexy chest.

"Well then, guess your stating here" I huffed, I'm not kissing him until he has actually got up.

"No you don't" I heard him say before I was soon pinned against the wall.

Fuck me, this guy has a thing for pinning me to walls.

I looked up at him, his eyes darker.

"My guy, do you have a fetish for pinning me to walls, it's not the comfiest of things to be pinned on, id much rather be pinned to the bed with yo..." I was cut off by Freddie's lips slamming into mine.

Thank fuck too, or I would've said something.

Our lips moved together in sync, he made it a challenge though. Good thing I like a challenge.

His tongue swept across my lip, a small moan slipping from my mouth, I didn't open up for him though.

His hands started exploring my body, pulling me closer in the process.

His growl rumbled through him, sending a tickling vibration to my lips, I could feel myself becoming wet, and he knew that.

'fuck mate' snow demanded, but I had to shake my head at her.

As much as I would love to fuck Freddie right now, I can't.

I need to find out where my parents are, I need to save them, I wasn't able to save my real parent.

I am determined to officially kill those bastards.

"We need to stop" I said breathlessly, Freddie has now moved down my neck, leaving wet open kisses.

He sucked on my mark before growling at me.

"Fuck" he said before holding me to his chest.

"I need to calm down" he breathed out, he knew I needed to find my parents that's how he stopped, that's why I'm grateful for that.

"You fucking me until I can't walk for weeks, to fuck me till I can't even think" I finished off my sentence from earlier.

I bolted out our room, heading downstairs.

'you'll be punished for that' I heard through our link. My man's getting kinky on me.

'fuck you' snow said making me laugh. It's her problem not mine.

Once I made it downstairs , Luca flung himself on me.

I held him bridle style, and let me tell you it was a struggle.

"Oh, are we getting married?", I asked Luca, I started making the famous song they use at all weddings as I walked along the halls.

"Carry me home my husband" I gave my wife a wink before taking struggling steps all the way to the living room.

Once I entered I stopped singing.

"Everyone meet my wife" I said as I showed off my bride.

"And meet my hunk of a husband, carried me all the way here" Luca gushed.

I looked around at the many faces in the room, some were laughing, some confused and some just staring.

"How the fuck did you carry him all the way here?" Lexi asked in shock.