new school pt2

Alright at the end of this i'll put all the new characters.

Vote and comment :

×°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°×

Rains pov✓ :

First lesson was absolute shite, I mean like come on who actually likes science seriously though who cause I've never met anyone who does.

Anyways, I think I passed out during the lesson but I was tired okay, anyways am now heading towards pe with Lexi as she was with me.

Luckily she's showing me where to go otherwise I might just give up and go smoke some weed in my car by myself.

When I said I did weed once I lied , I've done it a few more times but only when I get stressed or something along those lines.

But that can be our little secret.

"Thanks Lexi" I said while high fiving her and going into the changing rooms so I can changed into my pe clothes.

I really hope were not doing badminton, I fucking hate that, it's all we played in England.

Anyways once I entered I got glared at by some random girl who looked like a clown threw a cake at her then did her make up.

And that saying something, like come on in England the majority of girls have fake tan on, aload of contour and highlight then their slug eyebrows.

I get shivers thinking about them.

Anyways I ignored her stares and went to a random stall as I hate changing infront of everyone, people there days are so judgemental that you can't seem to trust them.

I halved on the outfit I chose, which consisted off a pair of Spandex shorts paired with a sports crop top.

I quickly shoved on my white shoes i wore to school before heading outside the stall and then leaving the locker room, luckily I didn't take to long changing cause I defently didn't want to walk out late

As I walked out I caught wiff of a very lovely smell.

'whats that smell?' I questioned snow whilst trying to look for where it came from.

'i don't know but I want whatever it is' she said excitedly.

"OKAY CLASS" a voice boomed making me slightly wince at how loud it was, someone get me hearing aids I need them, I think I've gone deaf.

Putting my finger in my ear and shaking it for a bit, so I could get the ringing in my ears to stop.

Thankfully it stoped but sadly it didn't last long because his voice started to boom again.