losing control

Last chap guys.

Jk we still got a few to go.

Vote and comment :

**********************

3rd person pov : (let's see how this turns out)

Rain could feel herself losing to her anger, it was slowly eating her up and at this rate she will soon be in blinded rage.

She could hear the harsh breathing of both her parent, their hearts slowing down, so they were practically dead.

Snow wanted out, she wanted death and lost of it, rain was the same, the only thing stopping this was him.

He was standing there, next to rains parents, am amused smirk plastered on his face. She saw the scar that she gave him.

'No one is invisible' rain told snow in a clipped tone.

'Mates coming' snow told rain, this worried the both of them.

She doesn't need any more blood on her hands, she wasn't even that important.

'Lets finish this up then' they lunged towards the hunter, ready to sink their claws in him.

She needed to be quick and finish this or her parents and many other innocent deaths will be on her hands.

"Boys" said the leader of the hunters, a smirk playing on his face the whole time. The smirk itself pissed both rain and snow off.

She heard guns being loaded before 50 or more, maybe less, started to surround her.

'He can never fight on his own' rain though before pushing at her first victim.

What she didn't know was that the bullets were laced with the new solution, the one that'll kill any supernatural being.

The fight had started and nothing can stop it.

Rain was no longer in control of her body, snow had taken over.

All the shots that were aimed for snow missed her, she was too fast, faster than the speed of a bullet, whoever shot the bullet was dead the next second.

Freddie, well as snow said, he is on his way, he's pissed and worried, never a good combination.

He knows his mate is in danger, fuck the whole pack does, they all wanted to protect, to save and to help their Luna in killing.

They were all part beast, they have a natural protective instinct to protect their own, and that's what they are doing.

They all should've stayed back though, they don't know the true reason why Rain didn't want their help.

'Hurry' jr, Freddie's wolf growled out, jr and Freddie needed to save his mate, she's the only person he truly has left.

Yes he has his sister, Alyx, but he's never been close to her, sure he will look out for her, but she's with reed now.

He has his pack and friends also but none of them mattered as much to him like his precious Rain does.

He had been following her scent for hours, he didn't know when he'd get there, he just hoped she doesn't get harmed before he does.

Let's get back to rain shall we, who knows if she's even alive at the moment I'm I right you little octopuses.

She was fighting off a lot more hunter than she anticipated, once one was down another joined, everything was getting too much, but she wouldn't give up.

What she hadn't realised whilst she was busy was the fact that her parent had died, the hunter leader had officially killed them, sliced both their throats.

He chuckled as he watched them finally die, he knew that was rains weakness.

But what happens when you kill someone's weakness, they become stronger.

The fight soon ended up traveling outside, much to rains/snows disadvantage she had broken her leg, it was slowly healing, but it still felt like someone tried shoving a jalapeño in her Vagina.

Basically it hurt like a butt cheek on a stick.

"Fucking kill her" the leader said as he watched the fight from the sidelines.

He wanted the fight to end, his worried where getting killed off faster than anticipated.

Snow let out a powerful growl, one that sent everything quiet for a few seconds, sadly it didn't last long because the fight soon started.

She felt something sharp break through her fur, a knife, it was laced with mistletoe.

This is for sure going to slow her down, luckily her body was pumping with adrenaline, and she didn't even feel the effect it was having on her body.

Soon snow had killed off all hunters, apart from one.

The one she is going to torture.

She's covered in blood, some her's the majority of it hunters. Snow let rain have control back, and boy was rain excited.

'Mum and dad are dead' snow whined sadly, rain felt like crying, but the anger overtook that feeling.

They have killed one of the last people she's ever cared for fully, now she was pissed.

You never see rain pissed of often, reason for this is because it takes a lot to piss her off, but once you do, let's just say you'll regret it.

Rain stalked over towards her prey, she was ready to kill this guy, forever.

She let out a ferocious growl before lunging on top towards him, he fell to the floor, rain pinning him down with her huge paws.

Drool dripped out of her mouth, landing straight on the leader face, she could see the terror in his eyes, he was scared.

Next thing she knew was a knife plunged into her stomach, she paid no attention to it though, she had plenty of other knives still stuck in her skin.

She's in her tiger from, how the fuck is she meant to get them out.

She dug her claws into his shoulder, this causing a scream of pain to leave him, but he, yet he still found it in him to chuckle at her.

"Stupid supernatural" he spat, literally he spat in her face, the spit was not an okay colour either, it was brown.

My guys been chewing tobacco.

By this point her body was starting to slow down, she had no clue what she'd been injected with as she fought, all she did know was that she needed to kill him.

She gripped his arm in her mouth before ripping it off and throwing it elsewhere, it wasn't important, never was.

"My fucking arm!!!" He screamed in agony, the sound of his scream brought an unknown pleasure to rain.

Freddie was close, he knew he was almost there.

The smell of death had entered the air around him and the pack warriors he'd brought, he knew his mate had killed.

He also knew his mate was hurt, he could feel it through the mate bond, he quickened his pace as he smelt his mate closer to him.

The pack followed close behind him, they don't want to stop their alpha from getting his mate back.

"Say goodbye" the leader said before rain heard a gunshot then a body fall to the floor.

*************

I am not sorry for the cliffhanger

1. Did you know I am a champion at cliffhanger?

2. If you could have one thing rn, what would it be?

3. If you could eat anything rn, what would u eat?