what a birthday

Hola my sweet assholes.

Since this is also late, the chap is kinda longer than normal.

Vote and comment :

************************

Rain pov :

4 months later

It's my birthday, I am now officially 19, not that it matter though.

No one knows it's my birthday, and personally I am glad about that, I never cared much for my birthday, it was only the day I came out my mum's fanny.

Things have changed a lot since Freddie had been shot, 4 months ago, he still hasn't woken up, it has killed me, and it shows, even though I try not to let it show.

My parents funeral happen a few days after their death, we had their body's shipped back up to England, I had to travel down.

They got buried in a graveyard in Yorkshire, all of their family showed up, which wasn't much.

They all greeted me and said they're sorry, people need to stop saying sorry, it wasn't their fault.

Anyways, I stayed in Yorkshire for a bit longer, chilled with some old mates of mine.

I was drunk for the majority of the week.

Snow still wasn't back, I knew she was there, but she wasn't really there I'd you understand.

Anyways after I came back I went straight to Freddie, stayed with him for days.

I couldn't leave him, but eventually I needed to take care of the pack.

They aren't the only ones hurting.

My days are different now, I look after the pack, spend hours in the gym, hardly eat, the only thing I drink is alcohol, it numbs the pain.

I never sleep, I know I never did anyways, but at least I slept an hour to so, now it's just never.

I spend my nights either crying silent tears, smoking many blunts, drinking, and sometimes I do all three.

I never let the pack see this though, they don't need to see their Luna in pain, I am the one who holds this pack together.

I got out of the shower and headed into the closet, Freddie's scent still lingered in here slightly.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a crop top, it was summer weather now, and I was absolutely dying of heat.

My shorts are overly short, but fuck it, the only man who can touch me is Freddie.

I slipped on a pair of vans before throwing my hair into a ponytail.

I headed out of the room, plastering a goofy smile on my face.