we meet again

Enjoy

Vote and comment :

****************
Rain pov✓ :

'It's your mobile phone it's ringing'

"Stupid thing shut up" I groaned out.

'told you not to use that' snow said before drifting back to sleep.

I picked up my phone in a huff and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Banana" what

"Did you just..." Oh it's Lexi.

"Yes now why are you calling me so early in the morning" I questioned with a yawn

"It's 2 in the afternoon" not my fault I couldn't stop singing that song till 8 in the morning.

"Exactly it's 5 in the morning" I told her with a huff.

"Okay anyways get ready and be out front yours in 10" she said before hanging up.

Is there a reason i'm doing this?

I could just fall back asleep.

I looked at my bed before shaking my head.

I need to wake up.

"MOM LINE Up 3 COFFIES PLEASE!!!" i shouted as i'm going to need it.

"OKAY HUN!!" she shouted back, I headed towards my closet and picked out...

my usual Saturday outfits till am awake.

It consisted of a large t-shirt with pj shorts and some random shoes.

As for my hair fuck it, you want messy bun this is it.

But I did brush my teeth and wash my face before heading downstairs and into the kitchen where there was 3 coffees

"Thanks mom" I said before smilling cheekily but yawned and downed a whole cup of coffee.

"Where you going anyways?" She questioned as she sat next to me.

"Out with Lexi, one of my new friends" I told her and she nodded happily.

"I'll have to meet her one day" she said and I nodded.

"She lives opposite us" I said before downing my second cup and grabbing my 3rd and heading outside the front with it.

"Later" I shouted as I closer the door with my phone car keys and coffee in hand.

"Ready"

"HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT" I shouted as I stoped myself from punchimg her, what self defence.

"How are you not cold, nope I don't even want to question it anymore" she said and I shrugged before walking to my garage.

"Where exactly are we going anyways?" I questioned as I unlocked my car and got in with her also getting in.