-40-

By the way, I'm glad to take requests in what yall wanna see in the books. I can fit it in. The only request I'm not taking is smut. Sorry 😬

I'm also sorry that this chapter is shit. I had no idea what else to do. And also, nothing goes too far.

Happy New Year!

"You wanna bring Kara on a date here?" Alex said, looking around the dingy little cafe they were sat in. Barry had said to her that he wanted to show her where he wanted to take Kara on a date and Alex agreed to go after some convincing.

"No." Barry responded.

"I- then why the hell am I here?"

"Because. I wanted to talk to you and I didn't want anyone following us." Barry said.

"Following us? Why-"

"Because. I believe everything you said about Kara."

"You do?"

"Yea. She's been acting too weird for her normal self like the other day I heard her talking to herself in her room too and when I walked in, she called me Larry. That was the second time she called me the wrong name and there's a few more things she's done that I won't get into too much detail."

"So we agree that that is not our Kara?" Alex asked.

"Definitely. And I want to save my Kara. I couldn't say anything back there because I know Kara has superhearing and she was meant to be there ages ago."

"Oh god, she was. What if she heard?"

"Eh... we've pushed the theory away in front of her."

"So what are you thinking?" Alex asked.

"That I go on that date with her. She wants me to get her pregnant."

"Are you crazy?! Are you not a little young and, not to mention, busy to be raising a child?!"

"Of course I am. I'm saying that if she wants to make a move then the date's most likely at her apartment or a hotel or something. She did want to plan it after all. So I'll keep her distracted whilst you guys find a way to save her."

"That's a pretty quick plan."

"Yea well quick and easy is the best way to go. We have one shot at this. We can't fail." Barry said.

"How will we fill Lizzie and Maddie in?"

"We don't. It's too risky. The less people that know, the better." Barry said.

"God, we sound, and probably look like, drug dealers." Alex chuckled.

"Yea. Oh, and there's another part of the plan I forgot to mention."

"Which is?" Alex asked.

"After we save Kara, you need to take Lizzie on a date and confess your undying love to her."

"Yea, then we'll get married in a pretty pink castle with unicorns and glitter."

"You know, not gonna lie, Liz would love that. Add a Stitch and a Minnie and Mickey and an Olaf and you have her dream wedding."

"That sounds like an amazing wedding." Alex sarcastically remarked.

"Yea, maybe you should plan your wedding."

"Will do." Alex chuckled.

——

Barry had assumed correctly and the date did turn out to be in Kara's apartment. He wasted no time in telling Alex.