-51-

A/N: Did I attempt the 'favourite character' transition on tiktok with Kara? Yes, I did. Did my wifi stop working midway? Yes, it did. Unlike others, I am not a bitch with wifi.

Oh such a day to envy Ms Smoak.

"Barry?" Barry heard a voice worriedly call out. His eyes slowly fluttered open in confusion.

He looked around to see both Kara and Lizzie and a green alien towering over him.

Immediately he got up, running away as he left the apartment. He was smart enough to know he was outnumbered. Smart enough to run whilst they were distracted before they could get him and imprison him.

"He left?" Lizzie more so said. Kara collapsed onto a chair, sighing as she buried her head in her hands in frustration.

"I'm sorry Kara." J'onn apologised.

"No.... no, it's not your fault. It's mine for letting him out of my sight. Why didn't I just go with him? Rao, why did I even let him leave at all?" Kara asked, stifling tears as her voice cracked.

Kara refused to cry. She was Supergirl right now. Supergirl was the stronger part of her. If she didn't have her then what did she have? A weak human wanna-be? No, she refused to cry.

"Kara? Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault hon." Lizzie said, rubbing Kara's back in a comforting manner.

"We can do this. I believe in us, you. Why? Well we are Team Superflash."

"I can't lose him Lizzie."

"I know Kara. I know."

——

"You guys... what?!" Madison yelled.

"It's more than you have done Madison. At least we are trying to reverse your mistake." Lizzie spat.

"No Lizzie, you don't understand. You can't let anyone in his mind whilst he's in this state. It could have killed J'onn!"

"What?!" Kara and Alex both said.

"Yea, Barry's mind is... it's like... like a bunch of wires tangled together. If someone were to get in the midst of that then it would strangle them." Madison explained.

"Oh my god." Alex mumbled.

"J'onn... I'm so sorry... I didn't know..."

"It's fine Kara. I'm fine." J'onn assured.

"You're definitely okay?" Alex asked.

"Yes Alex, I'm fine."

"Okay so then what do you suggest we do because if I remember correctly, you were the one who caused this so you should be at least participating in helping."

"Hey, I was willing to help when I came here. Kara asked me to leave so I did."

"Don't pin this on my sister!"

"I'm not, I-"

"Everyone stop arguing! Madison, we do need your help and I'm willing to hear any ideas."

"Well, Thawne is planning some sort of attack in the middle of National City's mall. All you need to do is go there. Try your best to pull Barry's memories to the surface by reminding him of things."