-45-

A/N: I'm hungry. Just me?

I reckon some of yall, if you have ideas and time, should make some superflash stories because quite frankly, I'm not seeing anymore 😤

YALL DEFO GOING TO HATE ME NEXT CHAPTER LMFAO. I'm sorry this chapter is shit. This one is more of a cute filler considering the next one is hopefully going to be better.

Madison shot out of her bed, panting. She looked around to notice that she was only on her cell. God knows what time it was. There was no light allowed in this room.

'Mi Amore'

The words that he spoke was like a deafening screeching. His entire being pissed her off. His voice was more annoying to her than a chalk screeching against the rough surface of a chalkboard.

She liked to be one for dominance. Even in their relationship, she held more power. Until she caught him wrapped in the sheets with another. She dared to leave. That was until he found his leverage and he now held all the power. He wanted her back but he also had bis revenge against Barry with her in his plan. Everything was working out his way.

Madison had called him Mi Amore. Being who she was, she had learnt many languages. Of course Italian was one of them. 'Mi Amore' meant 'my love' in Italian and she had called Eobard Thawne of all people that. Now the thought just left a bitter aftertaste.

It stung like a bitch to know he had all the power. That she found her family, thanks to him, only for it to be all apart of his plan. She was a pawn in his games again. Now, she'd lost them thanks to him.

She hadn't found out that he was from the future or that he had powers until after he had become the more dominant in the relationship. He had taken what he needed to keep her on his side and explained how he was from the future and was time travelling. He then, soon enough, fell for her. He decided to stay with her instead of heading back to his time. She hadn't even known about his hatred for her brother until after she had met him.

Madison squeezed her eyes shut, the salty liquid escaping her eyes. She could only hope the best for the person that Thawne was holding captive. Oh god, how she missed her so much.

She stayed in her thoughts, only able to wonder the torture that the most special person in her life was currently enduring because of Madison's terrible taste in men. God, how had she fallen for such an unattractive, repulsive monster such as Thawne. What did she ever see in him? Maybe her taste in women had been better. After all, her first kiss was a woman. The person she still loved was female.

Eventually, sleep had consumed the woman and she had fallen asleep.

——

Lizzie stood in front of the window of her apartment, a glass held in her right hand as she used the stunning view, that her window had been blessed to look onto, to take her mind off things. She slowly took a sip of her drink, her face scrunching up into one of disgust as her tastebuds disagreed with the taste of the beverage.

She had been taken out of her thoughts when a knock at her door was heard. Deciding to ignore it, she decided to attempt to get lost in her thoughts once again. However, the person on the other side of the door had decided against it, knocking again. Lizzie tried to ignore it once more, her eyes squeezing shut as she got irritated at the door.

"Unless you're free food then go away!" She shouted as the knock was heard again.

"I don't think you should be accepting free food unless it's from one of us Snow White." Alex advised, Lizzie groaning.