-32-

Why am I listening to two of SZA's old songs on repeat? Because they are amazing, one being the black panther song.

Ooh and Kamala Khan's fanfics in the new Avengers game, when she was explaining little bits like fight scenes, I was tryna take notes. I've forgotten them. I literally sat doing nothing in that game in the Chimera for a good few minutes because Cheap Thrills came on and I wanted the song to finish before I left. Yep, love that for me. Enjoy my life story.

Also if you saw anything about Lizzie concocting a plan in the last chapter, scratch that. It's too early. Also we are gonna pretend Barry moved back in with Madison because I need to make their sibling bond stronger. Dunno how but there's a start I guess.

Anyways I think this chapter is slightly longer. Enjoy.

Barry stood in front of the mirror, once again checking how he looked before he left.

"You look fine." Madison smiled, pushing herself off the doorframe of the room she had given him once again after he asked to move back in with her, finding it better to not live with his girlfriend immediately. She walked closer towards him to have a better conversation.

Barry spun around and smiled at her.

"Thanks but I just want to be perfect. Our first date was almost perfect, I'm hoping this one will be as well."

"Everything will go perfect and I'm going to make sure of it. I'll kick the ass of anyone who wants to interfere." Madison assured.

"Why is that very reassuring?" Barry chuckled.

"Because I can be scary and you know it."

"I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with you and Lizzie as family." Barry smiled.

"I could say the same about you. I mean, you save people!"

"I have the feeling you'd be able to if you wanted. Combat, you know? You don't necessarily need powers."

"I'll consider it after you get your first kiss with Kara."

"Maybe this time." Barry chuckled.

"Anyways, I don't know how you keep finding these places. You don't even live here."

"I have speed, I could find out what somewhere halfway across the world looks like." Barry reasoned.

"Fair point, she's lucky to have you." Madison smiled.

"I'm lucky to have her."

"Stop, you sound so cheesy." Maddie said as she pushed his shoulder slightly.

"Hmm, I've been told that before... strange."

"Maybe because it's true."

"Maybe."

"Well anyways, I'm glad she's apart of your life and you found her. She makes you happy and although I haven't known you that long, I want you to be happy. You deserve it."

"She does. It's strange, I've been in love with another girl all my life and it was so serious that we almost got married. If she hadn't called it off I wouldn't be with Kara. I was even so close to giving up with Kara too, assuming it was as hopeless as me and Iris."

"Iris? The... sister... sorta girl?" Madison asked, slightly weirded out.

"Okay, I loved her before we became like family. If I didn't love her then I wouldn't have known her and we wouldn't have even been close to siblings." Barry reasoned.

"Still weird but... you do you I guess. Anyways you should go now before Kara gets there first and ruins the surprise."

"Yea no, I'm texting her when to come. But yea, I should get going. I'll see you later."