-5-

AN:
I'm beginning to ship Lena and Barry in this story. Kara's too distant for my liking BUT SUPERFLASH IS SUPERIOR so yea.

Oh and Personalities may differ. For example, Alex will be trying to pair the two together instead of scaring Barry off. You'll see what I mean

"Him? Again! Did we not see him during Crisis? I mean, did you not kill him in the first season of your TV show?!" Kara asked, recognising the flash or red lightning which contrasted to Barry's yellow one.

"Kara, he ain't ever gonna die. I've learnt to face it. Time travel is confusing. I barely understand it."

"So it's your version of every other man's female? Men don't understand women yet still fuck them. You are the same with the timeline, or so I hear." Alex voiced through the comms.

"Not cool Alex."

"What? Would you rather I say you fuck Kara? We all know that's what you want" Alex smirked, a faint blush colouring Kara's face.

"Alex! That was so uncalled for. You made Kara uncomfortable" Barry frowned.

"Aww you care, how cute" Alex teased.

"Of course I care! Kara's a friend and I don't want to make her uncomfortable!"

"Yikes, friendzoned. How do ya feel about-"

"Guys! The man who killed Barry's mom is running around, terrorising citizens. Can we focus on that?" Kara finally interrupted.

"I agree with supergirl" J'onn said.

The two were suddenly stopped by a breeze of wind and the red lightning came to a halt in front of the heroes.

"Supergirl, nice of you to join us." Wells smirked.

"Why are you here? This isn't your earth." Supergirl reprimanded.

"Oh. Well it isn't his earth either and he was welcomed with open arms! What is this discrimination? I only came for a visit"

"But he has friends here. You have enemies... well everywhere."

"Oh me? Over a few mistakes? Pffft, that's so unfair!"

"No, unfair is killing a child's mother because you didn't want the flash to be born." Supergirl argued.

"Why the hell are you here? Terrorising Supergirl's earth furthermore?" Flash argued.

"Because you weren't on your own earth and our little fight? It's not over Flash."

"Oh? I thought it was over when my friend SACRIFICED himself to get rid of you. When you perished in front of our eyes!" Barry replied, raising his voice slightly.

"Ah yes, his death. Kinda pointless when time travel exists." Thawne spoke, getting closer to Barry. His face was so close to the other speedsters in a mock tone.

"But everyone's death will linger within your life. Like your mother. She hasn't been forgotten and you still hold this vengeance over me. I ruined your life Barry Allen, just admit-" Thawne said before he was interrupted by a fist flying across his face.

"What the hell?" Thawne asked, his hand rubbing his cheek where the pain was. He could feel blood start to drip down his face but it wouldn't be for long with his speed healing.

"Your simple presence annoyed me. Don't get that close to him or either of us again" kara said.

"Overprotective much?" Alex murmured through the comms, the two rolling their eyes in return.

"Fine, I'll leave Supergirl. Catch me if you can." Thawne smirked before running off, Barry immediately chasing him. Kara, not being prepared, was left behind. She was about to fly after the two when she saw a small silver item shining on the floor which caught her eye. She bent down and saw it as she picked it up. As soon as her fingers grasped the item, a blue face appeared.