-27-

AN: okay my updates won't be that slow. Just back to normal like how I used to. I most likely won't post multiple times a day like how I recently have.

Also sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was really busy. Same with the day before.

"...you what?" Barry asked.

"You heard me."

"Kara... I... that makes me so happy. I don't know where to start..."

"How about asking me on a date? I think we've waited long enough." Kara whispered.

"Well, Kara ZorEl, would you like to go on a date with me?" Barry asked.

"I don't know... I'm just kidding, I would love to Barry."

"Well then I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7" Barry whispered.

"Pick me up? Wait, where are you staying?"

"With Madison?" Barry answered.

"Nope, no can do. You're staying with me and you're crazy to think you won't. You left me once so I'm not letting you out of my sight for that long."

"No, it's fine Kara but thank you. I'm sure Madison won't mind if I-"

"That wasn't a request."

"Oh... well are you sure?"

"Yes"

——

"Kara?" Alex asked as she approached her younger sister.

"Hey!" Kara smiled in what felt like ages.

"Is that... a smile? And... you're actually outside of your apartment for once. You've only ever left to save people and for CatCo."

"Yea, it feels... nice... to be free now." Kara smiled.

"Listen, I know he's gone and he will always be missed and never forgotten but I'm happy you are finally outside" Alex smiled.

"Well, about that..."

"So what got you to leave?" Alex asked.

"Well..."

"Because I've been trying for ages and to no avail."

"Well I-" Kara began before receiving a phone call.

"Hold on." Kara said, answering her phone as she put it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Awww you remember!"

"Yes please."

"Oh come on, please..."

"Because you love me?"

"Just get me it or I will melt your damn face off."

"No I don't care how handsome it looks. You know how I am with my food."

"Okay." Kara said, moving the phone away. She didn't turn it off as Barry had only gone to place the order and may need her.

"So it's a boy?" Alex asked.

"Yes."

"Oooooh Kara has a boyfriend."