-29-

"Who the fuck are you?" Lizzie demanded.

"I can sense your strength... you could prove to be useful to my team." A voice, that sounded to be female yet modified, spoke. Lizzie was on the floor in a warehouse, tied with a few chains to a pipe. In front of her stood a figure dressed from head to toe in black, her face covered by a ski mask.

"Strength... I'm nothing but a normal girl, why me?" Lizzie confusedly asked.

"I saw you attempt to fight me. You're more powerful than you think."

"And I failed in defeating you so I don't know why I am here."

"Your failure was expected. Your resilience is what matters. I could spare you... so long as you join my team."

"Team of what? 1? Sis, that's not much of a team" Lizzie scoffed.

"With time it will grow. And actually my... superior proves to be useful."

"You know The Flash will find me, right?"

"I'm counting on it."

"And if he sees you here he will defeat you." Lizzie said, pausing for a moment. A realisation hit Lizzie as she threw her head back, sarcastically laughing.

"But of course, you aren't really here... are you?" Lizzie asked.

"Well done." She clapped.

"But that leaves one question... where are you?"

"I would not tell you that fool. However this? This is merely another one of my victims. Controlling this person and bending them to my will is apart of my abilities. No harm will
come to me however if the Flash and Supergirl really do come then they will immediately attack her."

"You're evil." Lizzie spat.

"I only do what I'm told. I'd put it as obedient."

"Obedience towards the wrong side counts as you being evil."

"Call me what you may. You're words do not harm me in any way."

"So as well as electricity, you have the power of ascendancy?"

"So you know?"

"Nope, just a wild guess. No one would go this far to defeat the Flash with no motive. Although I don't know yours, I know you have one. Much like Voltage, who has been quiet for a while now. Put two and two together and all I had to do was ask a question and I received my confirmation." Lizzie snorted.

"Well done, you're smarter than anticipated. However, there's no way you are escaping those cuffs... I wouldn't bet on it anyways so your smarts won't help you. The only thing that will free you is your cooperation."

"Go to hell."

"After I complete my task."

"Which is?"

"To defeat the Flash."

"What do you have against him?" Lizzie asked.

"I don't. However, my superior does... if I defeat the Flash... my brother stays safe."

"You aren't evil..." Lizzie realised.

"Contrast to what you said just a minute ago."

"Yea because your motives are to save your family... I wouldn't know how to react in your situation... I'd probably do the same."

"You don't know me... you know nothing about me."

"You can join us... we can save your brother."

"He almost died. You can't save him. The only thing keeping him alive is me." She said before walking off.