-14-

Barry stood at Kara's door wearing a blue, flannel shirt with denim pants.

"Kara, you ready to go?" He called out.

"Coming!" Kara replied as she made her way to the main room.

Kara walked out of her room dressed in a long dress that was white lace at the top and the skirt was a thin, floral black material that was longer at the back than it was at the front. She wore a pair of blsck, suedette flats on her feet.

 She wore a pair of blsck, suedette flats on her feet

(Feel free to imagine a diff dress)

"Wow... you look stunning." Barry complimented.

"Thank you and you don't look so bad yourself." Kara replied, attempting to hide her blushing face as she headed to grab her beige, long coat.

Barry ran towards her as he helped her slip the coat on.

"Thank you" Kara smiled.

"Should we go? MonEl is probably waiting for us."

"Yea, c'mon let's go."

(The coat minus the back collar^)——————————————————————"Hey guys!" Kara greeted as she walked towards their reserved table at a Thai restaurant that was decorated gorgeously for Valentines

——————————————————————
"Hey guys!" Kara greeted as she walked towards their reserved table at a Thai restaurant that was decorated gorgeously for Valentines. Her hand was wrapped in Barry's but as they got to their table and he was forced to move it, her hand felt empty and she was disappointed that he let go but made sure to keep it hidden.

"Sorry we took so long." Barry said as he sat opposite Kara, who was beside Imra.

"It's absolutely fine" Imra responded as Barry and Kara looked over at the menu deciding what to eat.

Kara saw Barry's hand on the table and took this as a chance to wrap her own in his. He looked up at her and gave her a quick smile which she returned.

"Do you know what you want babe?" Barry asked.

'You.' She thought, her heart jumping at the name he had called her.

"Kara?" Barry said snapping her away from her thoughts.