-33-

If you were to have the power of any element, what would it be? I'm generally curious. I wanna also know why.

The heavy rain had continued on to the next day, much to Alex and Lizzie's disappointment. It meant that the fair that was meant to go on had been delayed. Instead, they were at the DEO.

"Kara, psst, how did the date go?" Madison whispered to Kara.

"It went awesome. Thanks to you guys protecting the city." Kara said.

"That's great. And... did you... you know, kiss?" Maddie asked.

"Maybe..."

"Oh, My, God! You totally did!I can't explain how excited I am right now." Madison squealed.

"How did it happen? How did it feel? Was it romantic? Was it how you expected?"

"Better..." Kara breathed out.

"This is awesome. Couple 1, down. Another one to go and... wait... then I'm the only single person. Hang on! I need you guys to slow down first because no way in hell am I going to ever fifth wheel but I'm not staying home alone!"

"You better hurry Mads because looks like they are close." Kara teased, staring at the brown haired girl who stood in her black pinafore beside Alex who was wearing a sweater and pants.

"I can't believe our plans got cancelled." Alex said.

"Yea, I know. It's so boring here."

"Did you hear? Barry and Kara kissed." Alex said.

"What? They did? Why was I not the first to know? I expected a fully detailed story and... oh someone is so dead..."

"I expect as much of you." Alex chuckled.

"Yea."

"Anyways, we can go next week. I'm sorry to disappoint you." Alex apologised.

"No, it's not your fault! Besides... I guess it's alright staying here." Lizzie sighed.

"Lizzie!" Barry said as he walked towards the two.

"Hey Barry." Alex said.

"Hi Alex. Anyways, Lizzie I need to get something from earth 1. You gonna come?"

"And pass up the chance to see Caitlin's reaction when she see's you alive and finds out you're dating Kara?" Lizzie asked.

"Yea... we really should have told her straight away." Alex suggested.

"Yea, we probably should have." Barry agreed.

"I'll come along." Alex offered.

"No!" Barry quickly said as the two looked at him strangely.

"I... I just meant that Kara might need help... you know... maybe you should stay here to help her, we'll be back soon." Barry said.

"You're lying about something." Alex said.

"No I'm not..."

"Yes, you are. You don't want me to go for some reason. Why? What are you, Barry Allen, hiding from the sister of your girlfriend?" Alex asked, staring deep into his soul. Deep down, he was practically shitting himself under her stare but he managed to stay calm and collected on the outside.

"I'm not lying about anything. Your city needs your help so you should stay." Barry said. Alex stared at him harder to see if he would break but when he managed to not flinch, she gave up.

"Hmm, okay Barry. I'll see you soon." Alex said before walking off. Barry sighed in relief.

"What was that all about?" Lizzie asked.