-48-

A/N: I just had an idea for much later on in the story that yall won't like. However, I do have something coming up that yall will love. Or so I think.

Also, I previously stated that Madison had blue eyes but I changed it to green eyes and she is now portrayed by Megan Fox because why tf not? You can picture her differently if you want.

"Hey, it's okay. Deep down, I know he still remembers you." Lizzie softly smiled.

"Yea, and we'll help him remember you as well." Alex said as Lizzie rose to stand.

"Where you going?" Kara asked.

"To get Barry here so we can figure this shit out." Lizzie said. She walked towards Barry's room, not having heard the tap so assuming Barry had finished his shower. The sisters were engrossed into a conversation of their own, mainly consisting of Alex comforting Kara.

Lizzie knocked on the door, as to not walk in on something that would probably forever traumatise her. I mean, she was like Barry's sister for god's sakes!

She was nowhere near Iris, that was for sure and did not want to witness an indecent Barry.
After Barry had not answered, Lizzie knocked again. He still hadn't answered so she slowly opened the door, praying that she'd not see anything bad.

However, she was actually met with an empty room and by empty, she meant that there was no Barry Allen. Her eyes scanned the room and she was about to check if Barry was still in the toilet when she saw a piece of paper and pen.

She picked the paper up, reading it before dropping it and going into the main room.

"He's gone." Lizzie said.

"He's gone?" Kara asked.

"W..what do you mean he's gone?"

"I mean that he's gone. Whoosh. Zip. No Barry. He is gone."

"What... did Madison take him or something?" Kara asked.

"Nope. He sped out."

"What? Are you sure? How do you know?" Alex asked.

"Because the windows are closed and he left this note saying he got bored and left." Lizzie sighed.

"Wait, if he sped out then wouldn't I have seen him?" Kara asked.

"Hmm, you would have. However, you were a bit too distracted." Alex said.

"Oh for gods sakes, it's like babysitting a child." Lizzie groaned.

"Yea? Well now you have a bit more practice."

"Yea? Well my spouse can watch the kids whilst I relax. I'm going to go to the DEO and see if they can find him." Lizzie said as she picked up her bag from the table.

"And I'll be back before 8." Lizzie assured before actually leaving.

"8? Wh...what's happening at 3?" Kara asked Alex.

"Well, I was sort of going to take Lizzie to the fair but I'll cancel with her."

"Cancel? What, why?"

"You need help finding Barry, Kara. You're my main priority and so I'll need to stay behind to help you."

"Nuh-uh. You're going on your date with Lizzie. I can find Barry by myself and you'll still have plenty of time to be able to help me. This is the one time you'll get with her alone, you can't cancel."

"It's not a date Kara and I still think I should help you out."

"Help me out by having the time of your life. For now though you're going to help me find the love of my life." Kara said, standing up as Alex warmly smiled at her.