-11-

AN: Yes, I've posted again. I told ya, I'm bored. Plus this storyline is interesting to write when I've got the main events planned out. I've already got another chapter complete and unreleased but that one's for tomorrow I guess.

2 weeks had passed. Kara was extremely worried for her superfriend. It had never crossed her mind to check earth 1 though. She had no idea where to search for him but she searched her entire city. She concluded that Thawne must have been the one to do with this because he had been extremely quiet. Her anger towards him grew with every passing day.

Alex was there for Kara the entire time trying her best to console Kara. She blamed herself for everything. Maybe if she picked up the phone she would have been there on time. Or maybe had a better idea of what was happening.

Lena was also panicking. She cared for Barry a lot and he had gone missing. She had no idea where he could be and it didn't help that she didn't know he was a speedster. It just made her worry more for him.

"Life sucks." Kara said, shoving a spoon of vanilla ice-cream into her mouth.

"We'll find him Kara." Alex assured her.

"I know." Kara sighed.

"It's just... we could have avoided this if I just picked that phone up." Kara added.

"Well you shouldn't have been avoiding him." Alex said.

"I know... anyways what's it matter to you?" Kara asked.

"Well he makes you happy and that's all I care about. Your happiness. Besides, I'm team ZorAllen."

"Zor...Allen?" Kara asked.

"Yea, you know, the ship name for you and Barry? Your alien last name and his last name."

"Yea I got that but how can you ship us when there's nothing going on?"

"I can't. But there is something between you two that's more than friendship. So I ship that. Besides, it's much better than Allthor... Barlena? I don't know I'm not good at ship names."

"Clearly" Kara laughed.

"Whatever, anyways I need the toilet. I'll be back." Alex replied, leaving.

Kara dug through her pocket, pulling out a phone. She turned it on and saw a picture of Barry on it."

"Such a dork" she laughed as she unlocked it and scrolled through the pictures on his phone. There were some old ones of Iris. Him and Iris. Him and Joe. Him and Caitlin and Cisco. Even some of him and Oliver, which God knows how he took. He also had one of Felicity except it looked like he was on a building. There was a dorky one of the whole of team flash, including Harrison Wells."

"Thawne." She mumbled.

She continued to scroll through his pictures, laughing at how dorky some of them were. Alex looked at her smile from a distance.

"Nothing between us my ass" she mumbled.
————————————————————————
"Lizzie, hey." Barry said as he sat on the sofa beside her.

"Hey Barry." She said as she stopped biting her cardigan, a habit she had picked up when she was nervous. She was currently nervous because she had just been to see her father a few hours prior. It did not go so well. He was angry and blamed her for the fact that he was behind bars.

"How did it go?"

"Not so well..." Lizzie replied.

"Oh... you wanna talk about it?"

"Not really." She said, pausing the TV as she sat up to face him better.

"But you want to talk about something?" Lizzie asked.