-16-

Man, Mon's so stupid. That's it. We are cutting him out of this book soon 😤.

We shipping WinterAgent? WinterDanvers? Agent Winters? WinterDanvers? We shipping this? Well we need a name if we are... :/. I don't even know if they are going to end up together.

Oh and my birthday's on Sunday but thanks for the wishes 🥺🥺.

"Hey Caitlin!" Lizzie said, going into hug her.

"Hey look, it's our favourite Kryptonian!" Cisco said, taking the lollipop out of his mouth to momentarily speak before he put it back in.

"Who are these guys?" Wally asked.

"That's Supergirl, don't know about the hot, brown haired chick."

"Say that once more as if I'm an object and I will personally castrate you and carve my name into your wrist after cutting each of your fingers off." Lizzie threatened.

"I'm sorry, let me start again. I'm Cisco, who are you? And I would like to rephrase my compliment in a much nicer way. You are a beautiful angel from above."

"Much better." Lizzie said.

"Erm guys, this is Barry's friend. Lizzie"

"Lizzie McGuirre?" Wally snorted.

"Ha ha, very funny sunshine_iciclepops123." Lizzie replied, referring to the fact he looked like a sunflower child in his suit, using a kids username on a possible game.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing back here?"  Caitlin asked.

"We need help with Barry, he's under some sort of-" Kara started.

"Oh hey Lizzie, What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages." Iris smiled as she walked into the cortex.

"You know her?" Cisco asked.

"Well duh. If I was Barry's friend, I obviously knew her." Lizzie said.

"Nice, so you were there when Barry's love for her sprouted so you are on team WestAllen." Cisco said, leaving Kara slightly annoyed.

"Nope. I'm team ZorAllen." Lizzie said.

"Hah, yes!" Caitlin teased.

"Well I'm team WestAllen."

"Well then your opinions are invalid. Our teams winning anyways. We have the ship sailing and more people." Lizzie said.

"Our opinions aren't invalid because they differ from yours!" Cisco argued.

"Yea and anyways it's 2 v 2 and our two got engaged." Wally said.

"They called it off, doesn't count. And Alex ships ZorAllen too."

"Wait, I thought it was Superflash." Cisco said.

"We'll come back to ship nam-" Caitlin started.

"Guys! We are both right here." Iris said as Kara uncomfortably shifted in her position.

Iris' gaze landed on Wally and realised that he was in suit.

"It's okay, I know Barry's the Flash. Besides, I barely know this dude except that he's clearly a douche." Lizzie said, noticing her panicked look.

"Calm down dude." Wally said.

"Never, Ever tell a woman to calm down. I will grab that lollipop from his mouth and shove it so far up your ass-" Lizzie began to threaten.

"Okay... Lizzie, meet my brother. Wally, don't ask." Iris said attempting to steer away from the threats.

"Someone's a bit angry" Wally mumbled.