-38-

AN: I joined a marvel groupchat on snap with a bunch of strangers and safe to say that was an amazing decision.

Barry quickly pushed Iris away and without hesitation, sent a slap to her face.

Iris' hands flung up, in shock, aiding the sting from the slap Barry had given her.

"What the hell Barry?" She said.

"You kissed me! Again! It was expected, I told you that I'm dating Kara and we are in a happy relationship!" Barry yelled.

"I... I just wanted to have one last kiss. See if you return my feelings. Think of it as a goodbye kiss."

"Yea, a terrible gesture but goodbye Iris. I don't want to see you ever again."

"But-"

"No buts! You had your chance and you lost it. I waited my entire life and longer to be with you. I even waited a year after we broke up!"

"We were on a break..." Iris said, tears flooding her eyes.

"Yea but we broke up once your lips were on someone else's."  Barry said.

He then decided to walk away out of anger, nudging past Iris who was now stood in shock and in tears.

——

"Hey Barr!" Caitlin smiled.

"You guys finished?" Barry asked.

"Yea, we were just finishing up." Lizzie said.

"Yea we found out that Lizzie has the powers to create mirrors out of any object. She can transform anything and anyone into a mirror and she can also use them as doors to wherever she wants to go." Caitlin said.

"Teleportation?" Barry asked.

"You know it." Lizzie excitedly squealed.

"Does that influence your decision on becoming a hero?" Barry asked.

"Maybe after I've learned to control them. And that's when I'll tell everyone as well."

"Well it was nice seeing you Cait, you wanna go find the others and then head home?" Barry asked.

"Yea, sure. Bye Caitlin." Lizzie smiled as she jumped off of where she was sat.

"Bye guys! Be sure to visit!" Caitlin called out.

"Always!"  Lizzie smiled as her and Barry left.

——

"Okay so spill, what happened." Lizzie said.

"What?"

"You and Iris. I can tell when you're pissed, we grew up together and are best friends."

"Okay fine, she kissed me."

"She... What?!" Lizzie yelled.

"Scream any louder, will you?" Barry sarcastically said.

"Right, sorry! Nothing to see here!" Lizzie said to the people around them as they all gave her weird looks. Barry chuckled at this.

"She kissed you again? After she heard that you're in a relationship?"

"Yea." Barry sighed.