-24-

I know Madi's boring right now but I can't really put her storyline in straight away so she may be boring for quite a while.

Listening to music and the lyrics 'yea we built it over trust, I'll never get enough you got me all in love with you' made me think of this for some reason. It's cute and for no reason at all 😤

Also, random but is anyone else really excited for the upcoming Marvel releases? BLACK WIDOW, WANDAVISION, THOR, VENOM 2 AND SPIDERMAN! There's more but those are the ones I'm excited for. I know GucciPurps is 🙃

"Alex, they are still not here! Now can I panic?" Lizzie asked.

"No, we will find them. Relax Liz."

"They are superheroes so they should be safe and able to protect themselves. I still vote searching for them because I'm extremely worried for Barry." Madison said.

"Oh god, oh god... what if he's dead?" Lizzie panicked.

"Liz! Don't say that... I'm already scared and worried enough..." Madi panicked.

"Stop stressing! They are superheroes and we will find them better if you both relax."

"Don't tell me to relax when the only family I have left is missing. He's the only person I have actually gotten attached to and I can't lose him. I cannot lose my brother." Madison argued.

"And that's my sister with him and if I want to find them then I need peace." Alex said.

"Fine, I'll try find him myself" Madison said before leaving.

"I... I'll talk to her. And you need to relax, this is the first time this has happened. For us to know that our family is in danger so her frustration is understandable." Lizzie calmly said.

"You're right... I'm sorry." Alex sighed, Lizzie giving her a small smile before heading in the direction Madison did.

——

"Madi?" Lizzie asked, walking into a small training room where she suspected Madi would be. Lizzie turned around, dagger in hand in a position to throw it

"Woah, it's me. Liz! Put the knife down before you impale me. If I die, I'd rather die looking cute and right now I'm stressed and stress causes wrinkles and spots and no way in hell am I dying like that." Lizzie rambled.

"Yea, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you." Madi said as she pulled the white, satin blindfold off her eyes. Her brown hair was in two dutch braids which rested on the green, camoflauge jacket she wore. Underneath it was a black crop top and a pair of black jeans, the bottom being covered by her long boots.

"Is that what proper fighting attire is meant to be? If I wore that and my father saw I'd be slapped straight across the head."

"What are you doing here? I came for silence." Madison said.

"You throw well... the knives, never knew you fight." Lizzie said.

"A form of protection for myself."

"Blindfold?" Lizzie asked.

"You never know the situation. May be dark. Sometimes you need to rely on your other sense which is why I use these moving targets whilst blindfolded." Madison said.

"Cool..."

"Any specific reason you're here?"

"I just... it would be better if you worked with Alex instead of against her. We'd find them quicker. You can understand her frustration. Her sister is missing and she works better in peace. She just wants to find her as soon as possible."