~three~

We entered the train and looked for a compartment. We found one that was empty and sat down. I was learning to loud music and vibing with it. My back was against the window and my feets on the sit. Harry was silently looking out the window. Who knows what was he thinking? Then I saw the red-handed boy from before popped his head into our compartment. I took my headphones off to hear what he was saying. But I just heard my brother said "no, not at all" and the boy sat beside me. I sat correctly losing my comfortably.

"What are you listening to?" The boy asked.

"The Weird Sisters." I gave him a short answer.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." He introduced himself.
"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Said Harry smiling
"Emily Potter." I gave another short response.

The boy wided his eyes and his jaw dropped. "So it's true! I mean, do you really have the...?" He pointed to his head.

"The what?" Harry asked.
"The scar. Isn't it?" I asked and he nodded. Harry lifted up his hair and I lifted up the sleeve of my robe.

"Wicked!" The boy exclaimed making me laugh.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" Asked a old lady with a trolly full of sweets.

"No, thank. I'm all set." Said Ron in a disappointing voice.

"We'll take the lot." Harry and I said.
We got some of everything from the trolley. Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Liquorice Wands and a number of other strange things we had never seen in our lives but we still hot it.

Ron stared at the sweets and tasted his lips. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get whatever you want and eat it." I told Ron and a smile came up to his face. He sat beside Harry and I was back seated confterble with my feets on the sit. Ron took a Rat out of nowhere.

"Ron? Is- is that a... rat?" I asked him.

"This is Scabbers. Pathetic, isn't he? Why? You're scared of rats?" He asked and hold Scabbers.

"No, but your rat should be scared. Of Marcus."

"Marcus?"

"My pet." I pointed to the cage that was over my head. And there was Marcus. Sleeping playfully. "It's a weasel... and weasel eat... rats."

His eyes wided. "Bloody hell! Are you mental? Why would you bring that thing to a school?"

"Marcus is not a 'thing'. Also you bring and rat. There's cats at school. Your rat is going to get kill with or without Marcus."

"You're right." Said Ron putting a whol chocolate frog on his mouth.

"She always is." Said Harry. "You'll get use to it. I lived with her for thirteen years." He whispered to Ron but still making sure I heard him.

"Thank, Harry. I love you too." I rolled my eyes then laughed.

"Want to see the spell Fred gave me to turn Scabbers yellow?" Asked Ron and we nodded. But before he could say anything a girl with frizzy hair and bunny teeth but jet very pretty storm to the door.
"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." She said.

"No." We all said.

"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see, then." She changed the topic.

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow." He cast but nothing happened.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me." She came up to me and pushed my feets off the sit. Making me sit up. I stared at her with a deadly look. This girl I swear, she came looking for a bloody toat and now she is teaching us magic. Amazing. I thought sarcastically. "For example: Oculus Repari." She casted and fixed Harry glasses. "That's better, isn't it? Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter! And you most be, Emily Potter! I'm Hermain Granger. And you are...?" She turned to Ron.