~ thirty nine ~

We took a passage from Aberforth's place, who was Dumbledore's brother, all the way to Hogwatrs. Neville had gone to pick us up. We turned a corner and there ahead of us was the end of the passage. A short flight of steps led to a door just like the one hidden behind Ariana's portrait at Dumbledore's brother's house. Neville pushed it open and climbed through. As we followed, I heard Neville call out to people in the room, "look who it was! Didn't I tell you?"
  All around the room you could here "oh, my god, it's the twins!" "Potters!" "Hermione and Ron!" Everyone was cheering and hugging us.

  "What's the plan, Twins?" Neville asked.
  "Okay, there's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle. And it way help us defeat You-Know-Who. We don't know what it is or where it is...I realize it's not much to go on." Said Harry.
  "That's nothing to go on." Said Seamus.
  "But we believe it has something to do with Ravenclaw. It'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone, any ideas?" I asked.

  "Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem. Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous." Said Alina with her dreamy voice.
  "Well it's something.." I said.

  We heard that Snape had recruited all houses to the Great Hall. Harry stay with his house and I ran to the Slytherin common room as fast and quite as I could. I went in and went what it use to be my room. For my luck only Pansy and Millicent were there getting dressed for the meeting. "Emily? Holy shit, Emily, what are you doing here?" Said Pansy excitedly and hugged me. "Oh, my god! Emily, are you crazy? Why are you here?" Millicent came and hugged me too.

  "Good to know y'all have missed me, because I have missed you both too." I joked.
  "We have missed you! You have no idea." Said Pansy.
  "But it's dangerous for you to be here." Said Millicent.
  "I know, but I have to risk myself for everyone else."
  "It's been really bad lately. Not so much for us as for the other houses but I feel for them and we have gone through stuff too." Millicent said. She had a scar from halfway of her cheek all the way down to her jawline.
  "I have been awarded. And that's why I need your help. I need a Slytherin robe. And when we go down try to cover me as much as you can. I need to sneak into the meeting."
  "What are you planing on doing?" Asked Pansy.
  "Everything it's about to go from bad to worse. And I need you both by my side, to do the right thing. A war is going to brake out. And I know your parents are Death Eaters, Pansy. But for this once you will have to fight against them." I saw in her eyes how much that hurt her. It took her a second to nod and understand why she had to.
  I putted on a Slytherin robe with the hood on. I placed the wand I was using in the packet inside forgetting it wasn't my wand. "Why do you have Draco's wand?" Asked Pansy.
  "Uh, long story. Let's go." I walked in between Pansy and Millicent in a formation by other Slytherin students. We all walked into the Grate Hall.

  Snape started giving a speech about what would happen to the student or professor who knows about Harry and I but doesn't turn us in. Me and Harry looked at each other from across the room and we knew it was out time to go out and face him. As soon as we stepped out everyone gasped.
  "It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster." When I was done saying that the doors to the Grate Hall opens and members of the Order walked in.

  "How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!" Sale pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry. Professor McGonagall stepped i front of Harry. The two Death Eaters in the back of Snape raised their wands. So did the Order.
  Minerva cursed the first spell. There were spells back and forth some her and Sansome. Drove a spel fr McGonagall that killed both of the Death Esthers and then jumped out of the window. Minerva turned on the candles as the students cheer.

  I could feel Voldemort in my head. And then a girl among the students screamed. Then another one. Everyone was hearing Voldemort's voice saying to turn us in. A Slytherin boy told the others to grab us and some students made a circle around us to protect us.
  Minerva told Mr. Filch to take the Slytherins to the dungeons. I held back Pansy, Millicent, Blaise and Theo. McGonagall looked at me and I gave her a nod as in it was fine.
  "I presume you have a reason for returning, twins. What do you need?" She asked us.
  "Time, Professor. As much as you can get me." Said Harry.
  "Secure the castle. He's on his way." I said and she nodded.

  Hermione and Ron went to where the Basilisk use to live. Harry and I went looking for Helena Ravenclaw and after some time she told us where it was. The Room of Requirement.
  Before we got there we felt something. The same thing as when we destroyed the other Hocroxs. It was a type of small pain inside. And we knew that Hermione and Ron succeeded in braking the Hocroxs.

  The spell that secure the castle was now broken. Death Eaters, trolls and other creatures broke in.
  Harry and I finally got into the room. In a small chest we found the diadem.

  "Well, well." A voice that i a hundred present reconoced. "What brings you here, Potter?" Said Draco. He was pointing his wand at Harry. He was there with Grab and Goyle who were also pointing their wands at Harry.
  "I could ask you the same." Harry asked.
  "You have something of mine. I'd like it back."
  "Well, what's wrong with the one you have." Asked Harry.
  "It's my mothers. It's powerful but it's not the same. Doesn't quite understand me. Know what I mean?"
  "Actually, I'm the one that has it. It works pretty good so I understand." I said as I came from behind a wall of stuff in there. His eyes were how on me and I could see the gray in them shy.

  "Why didn't you tell her?" Asked Harry, breaking the eye contact between us. "You knew it was us. You didn't say anything." Draco stayed quite.
  "Expelliarmus." Casted Hermione from behind us and knocked his wand off his hand. In between spells the diadem flew on top of the wall of stuff. Ron ran after them screaming, "that's my girlfriend, you numpties!"

  "He finally got his head out of his ass, huh?" I elbowed Hermione and she just looked down and blushed. Then we tried climbing and get the diadem back.

  "Run!" He heard Ron screaming. "Gayle's setting the bloody place on fire!" Following him was a snake looking fire. I picked up Draco's mom's wand then ran. We ran as fast and our legs could go. We got to a point where we were trapped. The fire was coming from every side. But luckily we found brooms. We each got one. As we past by I saw Draco and Grab standing at the top of a wall. They almost had fallen and I gave Harry a look. He rolled his eyes at me but tired around. Grab jumped onto Harry's broom. Draco jumped onto the back of my broom and wrapped his arms hard against me.

  When we got out of the Room or Requirement we rolled on the ground. I held Draco before he could run away and gave him back his wand. But before I could do anything else I threw up. Draco looked concerned but was pulled away by Grab.
  "Emily, are you okay?" Asked Harry.
  "I'm fine, now destroy it!" I said in between coughs.

  Hermione threw the Baslisk tooth at Harry and he stabbed the diadem. A black smoke got out of it and Ron kicked it into the flaming room. Harry and I were trying to catch our breath.

  "It's the snake." I said.
  "It's the last one." Harry finished.