~ thirty six ~

I was sitting at the Grate Hall with Pansy and Millicent. God he looks horrible. He looks worse and worse everyday. I thought when I saw him at the Grate Hall. Not even ten seconds later I saw him rushing out. Following was my brother. He also was rushing behind him. I thought I should follow them because does two together was never good. "I'll find you girls later. I have somewhere to be." I said to them and hurried behind Harry so I wouldn't lose them. I saw them go into the boys bathroom and I was debating if I should go in or not. I started to hear things braking and steps running. "Sectumsempra!" I heard and that's when I decided to go in.
  "Draco!" I ran over to him as I saw him bleed and gasp for air. "Harry, what the fuck? Why would you cast that spell on him?" My hears was raising and it was harder to breathe. I was scared for him. Even though I said I was tiring off my emotions, especially towards Draco, I couldn't over night and seeing him that way hurt me.
  "I didn't know what the spell do!" Harry replied, I could tell he was also scared.

  Professor snake came in and just looked at Harry. I looked up at him and he did a little nod. I got up and followed Harry. "Why would you cast that spell if you didn't know what it was, Harry? You know, you could have killed him and then what?"

  "I get it, Emily, you worry about him. I know you try not to because we both know he's a dick, but you are so in love with him you can't open your eyes. And yeah I was wrong for doing so and you're right I could have killed him but I was so mad because he's behind it all. Don't make me feel worse the I already do." He said surely of it.
  "I swear I'm not trying to. It's not even me being in love with him, I'm not. It's the fact that if he dies because if you, you get kicked out of school and get sent to Azkaban. And I can't dale with all that's going on by myself, nobody in this school can... Just get ride of the book, will you?" I said and just ran away to my room. I wanted to check on Draco but there was someone in me that didn't let me do so.

The next day Harry came to my dorm. He said Dumbledore needed both of us because we needed to go somewhere. On the way he explain to me that they could put more. He told me that there were more than one Horcrux and also explain what they are because I didn't know. As we went up the stairs Snape came down.

"I'm sure Harry explained to you everything, Miss Potter." Dumbledore said and I nodded. "The place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous. You must obey every command I give you, without question."
"Yes, sir." Harry and I said and glanced at each other.

He told us to hold onto his arm and we did so. In just one second we were standing in a rock in the middle of the wavy ocean. And then inside a cave. "This is the place. Oh, yes. This place has known magic." Dumbledore said and with that cut the palm of his hand open.
"Sir!" Harry explained
"What the fuck?" I murmured
"I'm order to gain passage, payment must be made. Payment intended to weaken any intruder. I couldn't let neither of you do because your blood's much more precious than mine." He placed his blood on the cave's stone. That wall fall down completely and we went deeper in. We pulled a chain and a boat raised from beneath the water. We got to the other side of the little lake. There was a stand with a bit of water. "It has to be drunk. All of ur has to be drunk. You remember the conditions on with I brought you two with me? This potion might paralyze me. Might make me forget why I'm here. Might cause me so much h pain that I beg for relief. You are not to indulge there requests. Your Kobe is to make sure I keep drinking this position. Even if you have to force down my throat." He grabbed the potion with a little container there was and drunk. In a matter of nothing he was coughing and shaking like he was having a seizure. Harry went and sat him down. While I grabbed the container and put more potion on it and took it to him.
"He has to keep drinking." I said.
I kept giving him more and more potion and he was getting worse. He was refusing to drink and wanted us to kill him. After he drunk it all I grabbed a necklace that was at the bottom. "You did it, sir" I said. Then some weird looking creatures started coming out of the water. We were casting them away but they were so many. We grabbed onto Dumbledore's arm again and we were back at the astronomy tower.
"We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir, to Madam Pomfrey." Harry said but he sat down.
"No. Severus. Severus is who I need. Wake him. Tell him what happen. Speak to no one else." I was going to look for Snape and Harry was going to stay with him but before we could do anything we heard steps and we stopped. "Hide yourselves below, twins. Don't speak or be seen by anybody without my permission. Whatever happens, it's imperative you stay below. Trust me." We did as he said.

"Good evening, Draco." Said Dumbledore. I felt my heart drop. With wide eyes I looked at Harry who was giving me a sorry look. I snapped my head up to look at was going on, afraid of what I might witness. "What brings you here on this fine spring evening?"

"Who else is here? I heard you talking." He replied avoiding his question.
"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful. Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco? Draco... you are no assassin."
"How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you." He said.

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help you feeling there actions are so weak that your heart can't really have been in them."

"He trusts me. I was chosen." Draco said and with that lifted up his sleeve reveling a death eater mark tattoo. I placed my hand over my moth to not let a gasp out in surprise. I knew something was different about him I just never imagine it was going to be this. Then we heard the door open. "You're not alone. There are others. How?" Asked Dumbledore.
"The vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirements. I've been mending it. In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage."

"Ingenious. Draco... years ago, I knew a boy who make all the wrong choices. Please let me help you."

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you. Or he's gonna kill me." At the sound of does words my eyes started to water. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I knew Draco wasn't bad.

"Well, look what we have here." A familiar women's voice said. Bellatrix. "Well done, Draco. Do it. Go on Draco. Now!"
"No." Snape got there. "Avada Kadavra." With that Albus fell down the astronomy tower. Harry and I thought he was going to help him but no.

As soon as they left the tower we did to. Harry started running behind him and I couldn't get him to stop. We were by Hagrids hut. "Snape! He trusted you!" Harry called out. And Snape tired around.
"Harry, stop!" I said following after him. With that Draco also turned around. He looked at me with guilt and hurt in his eyes which made me cry even more.

"Incarcerous." Harry casted and Snape blocked it. "Fight back! You coward, fight back!" Bellatrix cast a spell that knocked down my brother.

"You, whore!" I casted a spell at her that sent an electronic sock down her body.
"No! They belong to the Dark Lord." Snape told her before she could throw one at me. With that all of them left into the woods.

I helped my brother up and headed back to the school. Everyone was already seen Dumbledore's dead body. We all raised our wands in his honor.

And at that moment I knew things were about to be so much worse.