~ thirty one ~

I moved into the room with Draco. I honestly didn't have an idea of how Dumboldore even allowed it. I went to the bathroom and got changed into my uniform quickly because we were about to have my first class.
  When I got there I sat in the back of the classroom with Theo. And then the professor came in dressed in all pink. She passed around some books and Hermione raised her hand, "There's nothing here about using spells?"
  "Using spells?" Umbridge laughed. "Well, I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom. You'll be learning about defensive sleeps in a secure, risk-free way."
  "What used is that? If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free." My brother said.
  "Students will raid their hands when they speak in my class."
  "Oh- wow she's such a sweetheart." I murmured sarcastically and Theo smiled shaking his head no.
  "It is the view of the Ministry that a theorical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations, which after all is what school is all about." She continued.

  "And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?" Harry said.
  "There's nothing out there, dear. Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?"
  "Oh, i don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort."
  "But that's just a maybe because he is most definitely not back and Cedric is still alive." I said loudly from the back of the class. The class turned to me now and I just shrugged my shoulders.

  "Now, let me make this quite plain. You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie."
  " It's not lie!" Me and Harry said. "I saw him. I fought him." Harry said.
  "Detention, Mr. Potter!"
  "So according to you Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?" I asked.
  "Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident."
  "He was murder. Voldemort killed him. You must know that." Harry said.
  "Enough!" She screamed.

  I raised my hand. She took a deep breath and put a smile on her face. "Yes, Miss Potter?"
  "I seriously think you shouldn't be getting this mad and upset at your age. See, professor, a person's heart starts getting fucked up at around your time." I said and all the students laughed.
  But her smile dropped. " I guess wouldn't mind accompanying your brother in detention. Would you?"
  "Not at all, ma'am."

Later at detention me and Harry went to her office. She told us to sit down. I looked around and everything was awfully pink.

"Now..." she said as she gave us a paper and a quill. " Harry, I want you to write, 'I must not tell lies.' And Emily, I want you to write, 'I must always be respectful.'"
"How many times?" Harry asked.
"Let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in." Harry and I looked at each other weird out.
We started writing. As I was in around my third time writing it my hand started to hurt. I glanced at it for a second and went back to my paper but immediately turned to it again. I watched as the sentence was written in my skin by itself. We both stared at her. "Yes?" She said.
"Nothing" Harry said.
"That's right. Because you know, deep down you deserve to be punished. Don't you, Mr. Potter?" She smiled then turned to me as she waited from me to say the same thing as Harry.
"I am not going to agree with you if that's what you're waiting for. I most definitely don't think we should be punished this way for a stupid reason. Especially Harry because he is telling the truth." I got up from my sit and walk to the door. I heard her calling my name but I just shot the door open and left.

I got to the dorm and saw Draco siting in the sofa reading a book. I went straight to the bathroom and threw the door. While splashing my face with could water I hear a knock on the door. "Emily, are you okay?" I dry my face and got out of the bathroom.

I put my hair behind my ear to get it out of my face and he saw the redness and bloody letters written in my skin so he grabbed it. "What happened?" He said with a tone of madness in his voice.
"Umbridge happened." I said and pulled my hand away.
  He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Take a shower and get into bed, I'll sleep in the couch. I will go get you some ice so you can put in that." He kissed my forehead and left the dorm.