~five~

The next day I woke up early and got ready. Pansy and Millicent weren't in the dorm anymore and Daphne was still sleeping.
I tried on my uniform and it was good. But the skirt was too long for my liking. I did a spell I read before on one of the books, and made my skirt a little more shorter.

When I finished getting ready I went to the common room to check if the girls were there. But they weren't. I saw Draco and his friends, Blaise, Gabbe and Goyle.
"Hey, Draco. Have you seen Pansy and Millicent?" I asked him. He glanced at my skirt for a second.

"They went to the Grate Hall for breakfast. They were too hungry to wait for you. So I waited for you." He said and crossed his arm around my shoulder.

"Aw... you're such a gentleman." I said and laughed. We walked to the Grate Hall, his friends following.

We entered the Grate Hall and I looked for my brother but he wasn't there. It was kind of good that he wasn't there. If he have seen me with Draco, he would've kill Draco.

We went to the Slytherin table and sat across from Pansy. "Here. I brought you, your little friend." Said Draco to Pansy and Millicent

"It's not like you needed to. You just wanted to be with me. Oh, and by the way, you talk a lot. Did you know?" I said and laughed.

"Hey, I was just trying to get to know you better." He said and messed up my hair by rubbing his hand in my head.

"You two look so cute together. Are you dating?" Said Millicent.

"Me and him? Oh, please." I laughed. "I don't like him. I don't even know him. We just met like three days ago, before school." I looked at Pansy because I new she liked him but she was just smirking at me. Didn't she like this kid? I thought

"Yeah. We're just friends." He said and smiled at me. I returned the smile.

We ate breakfast than went to Transformation class. This class was Slytherin and Gryffindor together. I was hoping to see Harry there but when I entered the classroom he wasn't there.
Draco sat with Blaise. I sat with Hermione because there wasn't another sit since Pansy and Millicent sat together.
"Have you seen Harry?" I asked Hermione she just shook her head and kept writing.

I heard the door opens behind us. I looks back and it was Hasy and Ron running inside. "Made it!" Ron celebrated. "Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" McGonagall was sitting on her desk and a cat. She jumped of the desk and transformed into a human again. "That was bloody brilliant!"

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps, I'd be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket-watch. That way, one of you might be on time." Said McGonagall and I sniggered.

"We got lost." Said Harry.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." She said and took a sit.

Class went by slowly and boring. We didn't do and transfigurationes yet, we just copied some things from the book.

The next class was Potions with Professor Snape.
I sat next to Draco in the first row. Everyone was talking with their groups.
The door cracked open and Snape entered the classroom swinging his robe. The whole room went silence.
"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses." He started looking directly at my brother.
"I can tell you how to bottle game, brew glory and even put stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention... Mr. Potter, one of our new celebrities." He said and looked at me for a second then back to Harry. "Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"
Harry shook his head slowly bot knowing the answer and Hermione raised her hand. "You don't know?"

"Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

"I don't know, sir." Said Harry.

"And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

"I don't know, sir." Harry answered once again.

"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything, is it Mr. Potter?" Snape said. Draco sniggered and hited him in the arm.

"Clearly, Hermione knows." Said Harry.

"Seems a pity not to ask her." I said and everyone laughed.

"Silence." He said. He took a chair and placed it in front of my desk. "Now, now, Miss Potter, since you offered, answer the three questions I just asked."

"I didn't offered. But it seems like yourself dosen't know the answer cause you're asking the firts years students on the first day of class, so I'm going to answer.
Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of the Living Death.
A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons.
As for monkshood and wolfsbane, there is no difference. They're the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." I gave him a fake and quick smile.

"Well... why aren't you all coping this down?" He said and turned around. As he turned around I thought I saw a small smile on his face.
Everyone except me started copying everything I said, fast.
"And Gryffindors, note that five points will be taken from your house for your classmate's cheek." He glanced at Harry. "As for Slytherin, thoes points are yours."

After that class we went to the Grate Hall. I was talking to Pansy when a little explosion happened in the Gryffindor table. Everybody started laughing at the Seamus boy.

The mail came and owls were flying across the Grate Hall. Of course I didn't get any letter. Who would've wrote me.
I looked over to the Gryffindor table for my brother but, I saw Draco. He snatched a crystal ball out of Neville's hand. I knew that wasn't good when Harry and Ron got on their feet.

I told Pansy to come with me and we rushed to the Gryffindor table.
"What's going on here?"

"Malfoy have Neville's Remembrall." Said my brother.

"Draco, give Neville his Remembrall back." I said calmly trying to solve the problem.

"But... I don't feel like it. I might just keep it " Draco smirked

"Please..." I touched the hand with the Remembrall on it gently and gave him puppy eyes. His face softened and he let go of the crystal ball. A little smirk came up to my face. "And that's how you control a boy." I said making him narrow his eyes at me making me smirk even more.
I turned to Neville and gave him his ball. "Watch it, Longbottom."

We went back to the Slytherin table. Pansy sat beside me and Draco and his friend across from me.
"For your information, Potter, you don't control me." Draco broke the silence.

"But... I just did." I pointed to the Gryffindor table with my thumb and laughed.

He rolled his eyes at me but I thought I saw a little smile.