~ twenty seven ~

Two days later it was the Yule Ball. Everyone had gone shopping for their formal wear. When I went to Hogsmeade to buy my dress I was unsure of what type of dress I was going to get but I did say I wanted it to be emerald green. Pansy told me that some students were calling me the Slytherin Princess. So I decided to go as such. I even bought a small tiara with emerald stones in it.

  Back at the dorm Pansy, Millicent, Astoria and Daphne and I were getting ready. Pansy was doing a golden makeup on me which matched with my shoes. Millicent was styling my hair half up and half down. When they were done with me it was Millicent's turn then Pansy.

  I was adding finish touches to Pansy's make up when I heard Daphne's voice say, "dosen't she look rather beautiful with this color dress?" I turned around and it was a plain, long, green dress with long sleeves. I would have had no problem because it was just a color. But she told everyone she was going with a pink dress and when I said the color of my dress she changes it to that same color.

  I took a deep breath in and putted a smile on my face. "If you find leaf frogs rather beautiful then yes." The smirk fell off from both of their faces. They were done already so they left and I was relieved.

  I finally took my dress and tiara out and took it to the bathroom to put it on. No one had seen this dress. Not even Pansy and Millicent had seen it. It was also original because I drew it and pay extra money to have the store I went to make it for me.
  I dressed up and got out of the bathroom. Pansy and Millicent were already done. They looked at me and their jaws dropped.

(You can imagine another dress if you want I just like like this one)

  "Oh. My. Wizards!" Said Millicent. She was wearing a rose gold dress.

  "Em! You look magnificent, splendid. Does words can't even describe you." Said Pansy. She was wearing a red dress. "You really did become the Slytherin Princess." We all laughed.

  We hurry to the Grate Hall, we didn't want our dates to wait too long.
  Even after what happened with Draco I wasn't going to attempt to the ball without a date. I just asked a friend, Theo.

  We got there and I saw Hermione with Krum at the end of the stairs and I smirked. But then all the went from her to me. I looked around and everywhere I looked I met eyes with people. Even Cedric who had a date was staring at me with his mouth open. But then I saw a beautiful pare of gray ones. He observed me slowly making my heart pound faster and faster. By his side was Astoria looking furious and as red as a tomato.

  When I to down the stairs I grabbed Theo's hand. He's eyes sparkly as he looked at me. "You look so very lovely." He said and I thanked him and giggled.

  ...