~eight~

It was December already. The green grass was covered with snow.
  Everybody was leaving for the Holidays, except Harry and I, of course.
  "You're leaving?" I asked.

  "You aren't?"

  "Where am I supposed to go, Draco?" I said and crossed my arms.

  "Home?" He said confused.

  "That's place is definitely not my home." I said. "But don't worry. I wouldn't be alone. I'm with my brother." He rolled his eyes and laughed.

  I went to the Grate  Hall and to the Gryffindor table. Ron and Harry just finished playing wizard's chess. "Can I stay at the Gryffindor common room? Everyone left me." I cried.
  "Of course." Said Harry ar once.
  "But where are you going to sleep?" Asked Ron.

  "Well, Finnigan and Longbottom went home so I'll just sleep in one of their beds... Why? Want me sleep with you? And coddle you all night?" I asked, acting innocently and he blushed. I laughed and walked away.

  The next morning it was Christmas and I was sleeping peacefully. But not for so long. "Emily, Harry, wake up! Come on, wake up!" Screamed Ron with that annoying voice of his.
  I covered my head not wanting to get up. But Harry did get up and he pulled the covers. "Rise and shine, sleepy head. Get up." He said and smacked my head softly.

  I annoyingly got up and walked out of the dorm with Harry.
  "Happy Christmas, Harry." Said Ron all existed.
  "Happy Christmas, Ron." Said Harry.
  "Happy Christmas, Emily." He said.
  "Yeah, Yeah. Whatever. Happy Christmas. Now, can I go back to bed?" I said and rolled my eyes.

  "Emily! It's Christmas. Could you be nice?" Said Harry.
  "What do you mean? I'm always nice." I said then turned to Ron. "I like your jumper, Ron." I smile.

"Oh, my mum mad it. Looks like both of you got one too." He said.

  "We've go presents?" Harry asked and rushed down the stairs.
  "Yeah." Ron said smiling.

  I walked down the stairs, like a normal human being. I opened the presente and saw a dark green jumper with the letter "E" on it, in silver. I really liked it. "This is very nice of your mother, Ron." I said and putted it on. It was a little baggy on my because I was very thin, at the moment.

  Harry picked up a box that said his name. He opened it and it was a cloak... oh my god!
  "If that's what I think it is— they're very rare, and really valuable." Said Ron
  "What is it?" Asked Harry confused.
  "It's an Invisibility Cleak." Said Ron and I.

  "How do you know that?" Asked Harry.
  "That I'm in Slytherin don't mean I don't like to read." I said and laughed. I looked down, at the floor and saw a note.
  "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you.
  Use it well.
  A very Merry Christmas to you and your dear sister, Emily." I reread. "Well, now we know who was the favorite child." I joked and laughed. "What's the matter?" I asked Harry when I noticed his serious face. He was lost in his thoughts. But before he could answer Fred and George came out of their dorm. Harry hide the Cloak.
  "Merry Christmas!" They both screamed.
  "Hey, look! Emily and Harry's got a Weasley jumper, too!" Said Fred... or was it George. Theirs is better than ours, though." Said Fred. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family."

  "Look. It's a present for Emily." Said George picking up a little box from under the tree. "It's from someone who's initials are 'DM'. Who's that?"

  "What! George, give me that box." I demanded but he raised the box in the air so I couldn't reached.

  "Wrong! I'm Fred."

  "Well, Fred give me the box!"

  "I'm joking. I am George." He laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Now.. who is your little admirer?"

  "No one! Now, give it!" I said and he did.
  "George, you said 'DM'?" Asked Harry. Shit.

  "Yeah, indeed. Why? Do you know who is the boy that's making your sister blush?" He smirked at me. What? Blush? I'm blushing?

  "DM, Draco Malfoy." He said.
  "Uhh, Emily is Malfoy's girlfriend." Said Ron.

  "I'm not! We are not dating. We're just.. friends." I defend myself and they all laughed.

  "What's all that noise!" Percy's voice said, coming from the boys dorm.

  "P for prefect! Get it on, Percy, come on, we're all wearing ours, even Emily and Harry got one."  Said Fred referring to the jumper. Percy wasn't wearing his.

  "Hmm, Emily," said Percy looking down at me.

  "Hm, Percy." I imitated him.

  "You're aren't a Gryffindor."

  "Nope." I popped the 'p'. "I'm a proud Slytherin." I said.

  "Then if you're so proud of it, why aren't you in your common room?"

  "It's Christmas! I wanted to spend it with my only family member Harry and my friends the Weasley... Not including you." I smile.

  He let me stay in the Gryffindor common room.
  At the end of the day I went to the dorm to open the presente.
  I opened the little box. Inside of it it was a bracelet. A silver bracelet with a little half of a purple heart.

  Harry entered the dorm with Ron and I quickly hide the bracelet. I didn't want them asking any question about it.