~seventeen~

The Slytherins and the Gryffindors were in DADA. I was sitting in the first road with Harry.
We were expecting Professor Lupin,of course, but he never showed up. Instead Snape came. As soon as he entered he waved his wand closing all the window. He then turned to us. "Turn to page 394."

"Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Asked Harry.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" He said coldly as always. "Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the presente time. Turn to page 394." I didn't open my book.

"Werewolves?" Asked Ron.

"But, sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not ment to start that for weeks." Said Hermione, who had appeared out of no where in the sit behind mine.

"Quiet." Snape simply said.
"Now, which one of you can tell mom the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Hermione instantly raised her hand. I also know the answer but I wasn't feeling like talking.
"No one? How disappointing." He said ignoring Hermione.

Hermione explained what was the difference. "Aohh..." When she finished Malfoy made a wolf noise.
"Ugh." I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you, Mr. Malfoy." Snape said, then turned to Hermione. "That's the second time you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"He's got a point, you know." I heard Ron and and Harry nodded.

"Five points from Gryffindor." Said Snape.

"Ron," I said and everyone looked at me. "You are so not correct. That you can't reach Hermione's knowledge level, it's a you problem."

"Quite, Miss Potter." Said Snape.

"I'm not done yet, Professor... Why did you took points away from a person who answered your question more then correctly? We weren't allowed to talk but she still did, I get it. But, here Malfoy acted very childish, even for himself, and he didn't suffer any charges. I pretty much find that slightly unfair." Everyone's eyes were on me. Everybody was shocked.

"Do you mind telling me who the teacher is?" I said, now very close to me.

"Someone that shouldn't, that's for sure." I said. Some people laughed, others gasped and the others made an owl sound.

"That's it, Miss Potter. Detention!" He slapped his hand in my table making some students close to me finch, but I didn't even blink. "Now, do you found that fair." He asked and I just lookd away.

He turned around and started talking about the subject.
Draco made a bird out of a paper and send it to my brother. Harry opened the paper to reveal a moving drawing. It was him getting electrocuted in the Quidditch match the next day.
I looked at Dracoxand mouthed," you will die".

The next day at the Quidditch game it started raining. Its was Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor. Pansy and I were with the Slytherins and I was cheering for Gryffindor. I was between Pansy and Blaise. By Blaise side was Draco and with him Astoria and she was all over him. They sat by my side but I changed with Blaise. He understood the uncomfortable situation.

Harry went up in the sky, where we couldn't see him, looking for the Snitch. Cedric Diggory, the Hufflepuff Seeker, was falling but a boy from his team got him. At that point I got very worried. My leg started moving uncontrollably. I felt like I could have an anxiety attack. What if Harry falls and no one grabs him? What if Draco's drawing actually happens? This thoughts didn't leave my head and they were killing me.

I found myself looking at how Harry falls from between the clouds. I froze. I felt like my heart stoped for a second. Was I about to lose my brother? He was the only family I've got left. "Harry!" I gasped.
Harry didn't touch the floor.

Back to Hospital Wing but this time for Harry. "He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?"
"Peaky?"
The Weasleys were talking while I was sitting in a chair beside the bad and Madam Pomfrey trying to calm me down from the panic attack I got.
"What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet." Siad one of the twins.
"Come on, Ron. Let's walk you off a tower and see what you look like." Said the other twin.

"Probably a right sigh better then he normally does." I heard Harry's weak voice. I quickly got up and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Hermione.

"Oh, brilliant." He said and sat up.
"Brilliant he says." I sighed.

The Holidays came after. I was at Hogsmeade with Ron and Hermione. Pansy was at a store with Blaise. Harry couldn't have came because either Uncle Vernon or Aunt Petunia signed his permission. They didn't signed mine either but I forsed they signature. I would've done it to Harry's too but he didn't told me anything

"Well, well, look whose here. You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasle-Bee? Don't your family sleep in one room?" Said Draco. All this places in Hogsmeade and he comes here to annoy people.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Said Ron.

"Not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors." He said. Me and Hermione laughed sarcastically.

"Hope you don't mean yourself." She said.

"How dare talk to me? You filthy little moodblod!"

"Oh, sod off, Draco." I kicked in. His goons gasped. They really thought I was that big sucker for him.

Before he could respond a snowball hited him in the head. Harry. "Who is that?" He said scared. Another snowball hited him. And another and another. "Don't stand there? Do something!" He told Grabb as he pushed him.
"Aw... Draco's scared?" I teased innocently.
Grabb pants lowered expecting his boxers. I covered my eyes. "Oh, Lord. I might have nightmares today." I said dramatically.

Draco found himself being pulled by the legs. Once it stops he ran away. His goons following.

Something started touching our hair. "Harry!" Hermione and I said still laughing. Harry uncovered himself.

"Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny." Said Ron terrified. We three kept laughing.