~twelve~

After we all finished eating we were ready to go. We were traveling by Floo Powder. Ron demonstrated how was done. He threw the Floo Powder and said "Diagon Alley". With that a green fire appeared and he vanished.
  "It's quite easy, dear. Dont be afraid." Mrs. Weasley said to Harry and I to see who was good first.

  I pushed Harry. "Why me?'' He complained.
  "Because you're the man." I said.
  "But, you're the oldest!" He said.
  "Fine!" I said and walked up to Mrs. Weasley and grabbed the Floor Powerful.

  "Don't forget to speak very, very clearly." She warned me.

  "Diagon Alley." I said. The green fire covered me. It didn't burn at all. I really thought it would.

  I appeared at a book store. I had a little dust on me. Hermione was standing in front of me and helped me up. "Hello, Emily. Its been a long time." She said and hugged me.

  "And yet, I did not miss you." I joked. She laughed.

  As I waited for the Weasley and my brother to arrive she introduced me to her parents. "Mother, father, this is Emily Potter. She is the twin of Harry, my best friend." She said then turned to me. "And this are my parents."

  "It's a pleasure in meeting you, young lady." Said the dad.
  "Nice to meet you." Said the mum.

  "The feeling its mutual." I said and smile.

  A little while had passed and I noticed that my brother wasn't here but the Weasley were. I got scared. I almost got a panic attack. I was thinking the worst.

  Hermione pulled me by the hand and took me out side. Harry was covered in dust, walking beside Hagris.
  "Harry!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "Where were you? I was so scared for you." I said.
  "I'm fine. Hagrid saved me." He said.

  "Hagrid, you are an angel." I said and he blushed.

  "Hello, Emily. Hello, Hermione." He said.

  "So good to see you!" She said to Harry.
  "It's Grate to see you too!" He said back.
  "What did you do to your glasses?" She asked.

  "Seems like he broke them, again." I said and rolled my eyes.

  Hermione repaired the glasses. Then Hagrid left and we entered the store. Everyone was very worried about him.

  "Ladies and gentlemen, this is Gilderoy Lockhart." Said a man. All girls and women's were with their jaws open. They were so in love, that was scary.
  A man around his 40s came out. He had blond hair and blue eyes. He was dressed in blue and had a smirk on his face.

  I was confused on what do this womans saw on him. "Mum fancies him." Said Ron to Harry and I. Mrs. Weasley turned around and hited him, making me laugh.

  "It can't be the Potter twins?" Lockhart said and all eyes were on us. Harry and I looked at each other.

  A man that was talking pictures grabbed Harry and dragged him towards Lockhart. He was going to grab me but I dodged. By myself, I calmly walked u po to the famous man.

  "Nice big smile, twins, to get you and I together on the front page." He said but I didn't feel like smiling so I didn't. The other man took the picture. 

  "Ladies and gentlemen, What an extraordinary moment this is! When young Harry and Emily stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography magical me," he was cut of by people clapping. Ron and I met eyes and we both had a disgusted face on. My eyes were screaming for help, to get away from this man. "which incidently is carried out to elerorate its twenty seventh week top Daily Prophet best selling day." He kept talking a little more but I wasn't paying attention. He handed a bunch of books to Harry.

  We finally got back to Mrs. Weasley. She took the books and said she will get them signed. She send us out side.

  We walked to the beginning of the store. "I bet you love that, didn't you, Potter?" Said Draco coming down the stairs. He didn't saw me because I was behind everyone.
  "Here we go." I murmured, rolling my eyes.
  "Famous Harry Potter, Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page."

  "Leave him alone." Said Ginny to Draco with narrow eyes. I smirked.

  "Oh look, Potter, you've got yourself a girlfriend." He laughed.

  "And where is yours, Draco?" I came from behind the people. Now standing at the front. "Oh wait— you don't have one."

  He smirked. "Well, well, well; Emily, my dear friend."

  "More like, the only real friend you have." I said and laughed.

  "Defending that pathetic brother of yours like always, I see." He said but before I could say something a tall man with then same color hair as Draco came in. He moved Draco out of the way.
  I stood by Draco. He was more peal then he already is. He must be really scared of this man.

  "Mr Potter." He turned to me. "Miss Potter." He said. "Lucius Malfoy, met at last." He shaked my hand first and looked at my scar. "Forgive me," he shake Harry's hand and pulled him in. He moved Harry's hair out of the way, "your scars are legends. As, of course, the wizard who gave it to you."

  "Voldemort killed our parents." Said Harry. And Lucius pulled away.
  "Voldemort was nothing more then a murderer." I said and he looked at me very seriously. If looks could kill...

  "You two most be very brave to mention his name; or very foolish." Said Lucius.

  "Fearful name only creates a fear of the thing itself." Said Hermione.

  "And you must be Miss Granger." He looked at Draco for a confirmation and Draco nodded. "Yes, Draco told me all about you."

  "We like Granger?" I smirked and asked him. Of course that wasn't the true emotion I was feeling. I felt jealousy and pain.
  "Fuck no." He said. "I would never go that low." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

  "Let me see, red hair, vacant expressions, secondhand book; you must be the Wesley's."

  "Children,n it's smelling in here, let's go outside." Said Mr. Weasley and I laughed. Draco wide his eyes at me.

  "Well, well, well, Wesley's here now."

  "Lucius." Said Mr. Weasley with a disgusted face.

  "This is time of ministry, Arthur, with all those raids. I do hope they're paying you overtime? no judge like state of this, l'd say, no. What's the use of being adisgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it?" This man was very very arrogant.

  "We have a very different idea of what disgraces the name of wizardi, Malfoy." Said Arthur.

  "Clearly." Lucius agreed.
  He putted the book he grabbed from Ginny back. But it had a black book behind it. I knew Ginny didn't grabbed that black book.

  "Your father is a piece of shit." I said to Draco, who looked at me mad. "I'm sorry, but I'm just being honest."

  He rolled his eyes. "See you at school." He looked at Harry up and down and with that he left.

  "How are you even friends with him!" Said Ron.

  "He's not like his father. He's nice to me." I said.

  "You just a sucker for him.  He murmured and rolled his eyes.

  "Are you looking to get kill, Ronald?" He shaked his head fast. "That's what I thought."