~eleven~

After Ron, Fred and George rescued us, they took us to their house. It was a lovely place. It was very warm. I wished I could leave there. Harry and I looked around.
"Its not much, but it's home." Said Ron while eating a pice of bread.

"I think it's brilliant." Said Harry.
"It's lovely, really." I said. Ron smiled at our comments.

I heard someone jumped out of the stairs and I turned.
"Where have you been?" It was Mrs. Weasley. "Harry, Emily, how wonderful to see you, dears." She gave us a big smile. "Beds empty. No note. Care gone. You could of died. You could have been seen." She had this change of mood when talking to us and another when talking to Ron, Fred and George. "Of course, I don't blame you, dears."

"They were starving him, Mum. There were bars on his window." Said Ron and the twins agreed with their heads.

"Well, you best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley." Said Mrs. Weasley. I tried my best not to laugh.
"Come on, dears, time for a spot of breakfast."

She putted two more stops in the table and be sat down. I sat between Harry and Ron. Percy, Fred and George across from us.

Someone ran down the stairs. "Mummy, have you seen my jumper?" Asked Ginny. A little girl with red hair, green eyes, and freckles.

"Yes, dear, it was in the cat." Mrs. Weasley answered.

When Ginny saw Harry and I, well when she saw Harry, she winded her bright eyes. "Hello." Harry and I said. With that she ran off. I instantly knew what had happened. She had a huge crush on my little twin brother.

"What did I do?" Asked Harry worried.

"Ginny. She's been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really." Said Ron.

"Ron! Don't say that. She just have a little crush on Harry." I said and everyone in the table looked at me, except Percy, he just kept eating. "I mean, who could have a crush on him. He's very much ugly." I tease.

He just looked at me with narrow eyes.
"You are twins." Said Ron confused.

"I'm still prettier." I sass. Harry just rolled his eyes. "I'm just joking. You're so handsome." I out a baby voice and kissed him on the cheek. Mrs.Weasley let out a little laugh. She knows how this was, since he had Fred and George.

"Morning, Weasley." A man entered.
"Morning, dad." Everyone said, and Harry and I looked at each other, smiling.

The man sat on the table. "And you are you two?" He looked at us, confused.

"Oh, sorry, sir. I'm Harry, sir. Harry Potter."
"And I'm Emily Potter, sir."

"Good Lord. Are you really?" His face brightened. We slightly nodded. "Well, Ron has told us all about you, of course. When did he get here?"

"This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night." Said Mrs. Weasley.

"Did you really? How did it go?" He said kind of excitedly. Before the boys could start talking Mrs. Weasley hitted Mr. Weasley in the arm. I giggled while we all looked at each other. "I mean. That was very wrong indeed, boys. Very wrong of you." He sighed. "Now, Harry, Emily, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function on a rubber duck?"

"A- a rubber duck?" I was very confused.
Before someone could say something else a owl was heard.
"Oh, that could be Errol with the post." Said Mrs. Weasley. The owl collided with the window and fall. "Oh..." I said feeling pain for the animal.
"Oh, fetch it, Percy,n please." He did as she said.

"Oh, look. It's our Hogwarts letters. And sent to Emily and Harry as well." He said.

"Dumbledore must know you're here, twins. Dosen't miss the trick that man." Said Mr. Weasley.

"oh, no, this lot won't come cheap, mom, the spell book of Lockhart are very expensive." Said Fred... of was it George.

"We'll manage, there's only one place we can get all of this, Diagon Alley." Mrs. Weasley said.