~nineteen~

(I am so sorry for not updating. I have been busy studying for my FSA because they are coming. My apologies and enjoy!)

I was in the common room, listen to music and laying on the green couch. It was a Saturday so I had nothing to do. Millicent was doing homework at the library and Pansy... well she was probably making out with some boy. I still enjoyed the relaxing time alone. But, just like always, it dosen't last long.
Draco ran in with his goons. His nose was bleeding. Not that badly but, enough for me to see the blood.
"Finally, someone decided to beat your arse, Malfoy?" I laughed. "I wander who?"

"You aren't fucking funny, Emily." He said. "Will you help me clean up?"

"What's the magic word?" I said as I considered myself to.

"I don't know. There's so many. We live in a world full of those." He said sarcastically and sat on the couch. He looked at his goons and they went away.

"Ha, ha." I fake laughed the turned serious.

He rolled his eyes. "Please?"

"Alright." I got up and went to my dorm. I looked for everything I needed to clean the blood. I went back down and sat again. "Tell me if it hurts badly." I touched his nose generally. It wasn't broken.

"Ouch!" He screamed.

"Oh, it's not even broken, you big baby." I rolled my eyes. "Unfortunately." I murmured.

"Are you serious?" He asked annoyed at my comment.

"Yes." I simply responded. "Now, would you tell me who was the brilliant person that did this?"

"It was that stupid moodblod. Granger."

I laughed. "Why?"

"I sort of said that I was going to donate the hippogriff's head to the Gryffindors' room." He explained. The smile I had on my face felled.

I squeezed his nose. "You did what?" I asked.

"Ouch! Emily! Stop doing that!" He screamed out in pain.

I squeezed even harder. "They are going to kill Buckbeak because of you?" He stayed silent.

"Are they?" Once again I squeezed his nose.

"Yes! Yes, I'm sorry." He said.

I putted a pice of tissue paper far instead of his nose. He shut his eyes in pain. "I can't believe you, Draco Malfo!"

"It just a filthy bird! And it attacked me." He complained.

I rolled my eyes. "Tell your girlfriend to help you herself." I got up and left the common room.

I ran out side. I was trying to to to Hagrid's hunt. I ran as fast as I could through the hallways. I noticed that it was getting dark. I knew I wasn't supposed to go out but I still did. I didn't really know how I was going to help stop this but I hoped something came to mind once I was there.
I kept running. Once I reached out side, I saw my brother and his friends. They were looking at Hagrid's hunt. I stand beside Harry and grabbed his hand. I knew I was too late when I saw a creepy looking man raising his axe. After that I witnessed Buckbeak's death.

Hermione hugged Ron as she cried. I squeezed Harry's hand, holding my tears because I believed if I cried people would think I'm weak. Harry hugged me tightly and I hugged him back as I said, "I'm sorry I was too late."
He whispered in my ear, "it's not your fault, Emily."

Ron let his rat dropped. "He bit me." He ran behind it.

We ran behind Ron then we stopped at the old tree. "Oh, no."

"You do realize what tree this is?" Said Hermione to Harry and I.

"Run!" Shouted Ron as he pointed to us.

We turned around and there was a black dog, looking mad. The Grim. He ran up to us but jumped across us. He took Ron by the leg and pulled him to a whole there was in the tree. Hermione and Harry went behind him but I didn't. I knew they weren't going to pass. The tree snapped them both back. They went back running to it and the tree kept punching them. I got on the floor and rolled to the whole trying not to get hit too, and it worked. I noticed Harry had lost his glasses then he found them Hermione grabbed him by the shirt and they both hanged on the tree. Hermione let go of the tree and they entered the whole. I did after them.

We went up some rock made stairs then we were in a place that looked like a abandoned house. And there was more stairs. We heard Ron screamed so we hurried.

"Are you ok?" We all asked Ron.
"Where's the dog?" Harry asked.

"It's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus!" Said Ron, who looked peal, as he pointed.

Sirius Black.

"If you want to kill the twins, you have to kill us too!" Said Hermione as she stepped in front of us.

"No. Only one will die tonight." Said Black.

Only one? We are two? Maybe he's not talking about us. Maybe he wants revenge for being in Azkaban. But who? Peter Pettigrew? Could it be? I was so, very confused.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry shouted and ran up to him. Harry rapped his hands around Black's neck, knocking him down to the ground. Harry pulled out his wand.

Sirius Black laughed and said, "are you going to kill me, Harry?"
The door burst open and it was Professor Lupin. "Expelliarmus!" Harry's wanted flew out of his hand. He got off Black. I pulled him by his sweater and grabbed his hand.
"Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we? Lupin continued saying. "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Said Sirius. They both smile and Lupin helped him up.
"I found him." Sirius said.
"I know." Lupin responded.
"It's him. Let's kill him!"

"No! I trusted you! And all this time, you've been his friend." Said Hermione then turned to us. "He's a werewolf!"

"I knew it!" I jumped in. "That's why you have been missing classes, isn't it?"

"How long have you two known?" He asked.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay." She said.
"And I thought I was just being paranoiac." I murmured.

"You two really are the brightest witches af your age I've met." He said to the both of us then looked at me. "You are like your mother in that."

"Don't you dare bring my mother up, Lupin." I said.

"Enough talk! Come on, let's kill him!" Sirius burst out.
"Wait!" Lupin said.
"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban."

Lupin gave him the wand. "Very well. Kill him. But wait one more minute. The twins have the right to know why."

"We know why." Said Harry. "You betrayed our parents. You're the reason they're dead!"