~seven~

It was a Sunday and I was laying on the green, shiny grass. I had finished the "Sense and Sensibility" book. I closed the book and rest my hands with it in my stomach. I sighed with a smile on my face and my eyes closed.
The birds were singing along with the wind. The smell of the fresh air hited my nose. So peaceful...

"Emily! Emily!" Shit, the peace was ruined.

"What!" I said and sat up

"Okay, okay. No need to be rude." Said Harry raising his hands in the air. "Last night Ron, Hermione and I went to the third floor-"

"To the third floor! What in hell were you doing in there? Do you want to die? Cause I can kill you myself." I joked.

"No! It was an accident. The stairs cases changed so we enter a room before the stairs changed again. We were going to get out but we saw Flinch's cat and we got scared so we ran to a door. The door was locked but Hermione said 'Alohomora' and the door opened. We entered and hide." He took a beep breath after saying all the quicky. "Then we found a three headed dog and-"

"A three headed dog? What the fuck?" I said.

"Emily Annie Potter!" He said. He didn't like when I said bad words but I didn't really care.
"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes. "You were saying about the dog?"

"Right! It might be guaranteeing something." I gave him a confused look. "It was standing on a trapdoor which means It wasn't there by accident."

"What if we check? But not today, I'm tired at fu- hell."

Monday, Monday, Monday... I hated Mondays. My first class was Charms so I got ready and went.
"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly. Do you have your feathers? Good. Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick. Everyone." Said Professor Flitwick and we repited "swish and flick". "Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then."

"Wingardium Leviosar." Said Draco and move his wand a bit to hard. Not like Ron, his hand was going to fall from how hard he was doing it.

"Draco, Draco. Stop." I grabbed his had so he stop. "Do it gently. You almost take my eye out." He rall his eyes.

"Okay, smart ass, you do it." He said and crossed his arms.

"Wingardium Leviosa." I pointed my wand to the feather and it levitated. Everyone went silenced as two feathers elevated into the air. I looked around and it was Hermione.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone, Miss Granger and Miss Potter's done it! Splendid!" Said Professor Flitwick.

An explosion happened were Harry was sitting. Everyone turned to look. It was Seamus, again. "I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Said Harry and by now everybody was laughing.

It was night time already, yay! We were at the Grate Hall eating dinner. I decided to go to the bathroom cause I was peeing.
When I entered I heard a girl crying. "Are- are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes. Leave me alone." She sobbed.

"Hermione? Is that you?"

"Emily?"

"Yes. It's me."

"What do you want? Tell me how annoying I am?"

"No... can you come out? Please."

She came out and wiped her face. Her eyes were red as if she had been crying the whole day. "Am I that annoying?"

"You- you are. I'm sorry, I can't lie." I said quickly.