~thirteen~

I got in the train and went looking for a compartment. I found Draco and Pansy and one. She was sitting beside him.
  I felt something in my stomach. But I decided to ignore it. I told Pansy that I felt nothing for him, and that how it should be. We're better of as friends. That was the best. I lied to myself by saying that what I felt was only in my head. I told myself this feelings weren't real. It wasn't love, only attraction and it was goingto disappear with time. He didn't feel the same way anyway, I knew that for sure. He had every girl he wanted. Why would he looked at me?
  I'm extremely thin. My hair is dark and straight, in other words, it's boring. I have no boobs or ass. I'm nothing compared to his stereotype.
  I stoped my thoughts by shaking my head.

  "Hi, mates." I said as I entered the compartment.

  "Emily!" Said Pansy and jumped to my arms. We hugged each other then pulled away.

  "Hello again, Emily." Said Draco and I nodded.

  I sat across them both. No long time had passed and Blaise joined us. He sat beside me.
  "How was your guys summer?" I asked.

  "Well, I went to Italy with my family and the Malfoys." Said Pansy all existed. The summer together? Great.

  "I stayed home and got in the pool a lot." Said Blaise following with a long silence. "What did you do, Emily?"

  "Of course not nothing interesting like you. I was the maid of my Aunt, again." I said shyly. It was embarrassing for me to say something like that. They had the best summer they could had, while I had to do everything, that woman I call Aunt, said.

  We all started talking to each other. Suddenly I looked out the window and saw a familiar looking car, flying in the sky. "Oh no..." I murmured to myself. I need to make sure if something had happed. The only thing I could see inside of the car was a redhead.  "I need to use the bathroom." I said and got out of the compartment in a rush.

  I was checking every compartment looking for my brother and his friends. I finally found Hermione and Ginny but Ron and Harry where not there. I entered and closedtge dook behind me. The took a sit by Ginny. "Where're the boys at?" I asked.

  "We thought they where with you." Said Hermione confused.

  "With the Slytherins? Of course not." I said.

  "Then they never got in the train?" Asked Ginny worriedly. "If they aren't at school today, they can't enter."

  "You're right, Ginny. They never took the train." I figured out. "But, they took the car." I pointed out the window, up in the sky. Their eyes widened in terror.
  "Bloody idiots" Hermione murmured under hes breath.

  We got to school and I went straight to my dormitory. Pansy and Millicent were already there. "Oh, there you are!" Said Millicent and hugged me.
  "Hello." I said and hugged her back.

  Daphne entered the room with a blonde headed girl, who looked a bit younger then us. I assumed she was a first year.
  "This is my sister Astoria. This is going to be her dorm too." Daphne explained.

  "This dormitory is already full, Greengrass." Said Pansy. It was true it was four girls por dorm. But in our room was another bed that wasn't supposed t oi use. We putted our stuff there, like clothes, books, and things we bought.

  "Now with her it is, Parkinson." She poted at the girl. "So, take all your nasty things off her bed."

  I took my trunk and putted in my bed. That Astoria girl gave me a nasty look.
  I walked up to the door ready to get out. "Where are you going?" Asked Pansy.

  "Out of here. I don't want any accidental murders happening." I gave both of the sister a fake smile and a glance.

  I was walking down the hall, the moon shining in the sky and only sound there was, were my steps. I then saw two boys, a red headed and a dark headed. "Harry Potter!" I shouted making both of them jump. More Ron the Harry.

  "Hello." Said Harry nervously.

  "Hello? Hello? What were you thinking, you idiots? You could've get expelled or worst, died!" I said.

  "You sound like my mum." Said Ron in a shaky voice.

  "Then you should be scared."

  "I am." I cried.

  "Good." I sighed. ''Look, I'm just worrying about you both."

  "Thank you." Said Harry and opened his arms for a hug.
  "Yeah. You better be." I hugged him.