~ twenty seven ~ pt.2

...

The dance started and couples started adding to the dance floor. I pulled Theo to dance with me. He didn't want to at first because he was shy but I convinced him.
  We were twirling and he pas picked me up so my dress was spinning everywhere.
  Then the party really started when The Weird Sisters started playing. Everyone was dancing and having fun.

  A hand pulled me off the crowd of sweaty, crazy, dancing people to back stage. "What the—  Draco? What are you doing?" I asked.

  "Go to the Astronomy Tower right now, fast." He ordered me. I nodded with confusion then he walked away. I went back to Theo to say bye and left.

  I hold the from of my dress so while I was walking quickly so I wouldn't trip. Around three minutes later I got there. "Draco?" I called out. There was low music playing so I followed it.

Draco was sitting in a blanket on the floor. The blanket had food and drinks and music playing in a radio.

  I smiled and blushed. "What's all this?"

  "A date." He said.

  "When did you asked me?" I asked and crossed my arms.

  "I didn't need to, I already knew the answer. Now come amd sit." He said. I rolled my eyes and took a seat across from him.

  We ate and talked a little about everything. I was so happy in that moment. He was much more then what people said he was. The whole time I had crazy butterflys in my stomach.
  He stopped up and offered me his hand. I accepted his hand and stood up too. He pulled me close to him making sure there was only a small space between us. He placed his hands on my waist and I rapped my arms around his neck. Never braking the eye contact we started slow dancing. He smelled so good. He smelled like apple and expensive cologne.

  He leaned in as he looked at my lips and eyes. I didn't even try to back up this time. As he got close I could feel his breath and then... he kissed me. I instantly kissed him back. His pink lips were so soft and worn. The kiss tasted like cherry because that's what we were eating. I placed one hand on his cheek and the other one on his hair. His hands were tight against my waist.

  But then it hit me. I pulled away fast. He gave me a questionable look. I sat in the floor again catching my breath. "We can't do this." I told him.

  "What? Why not?" He asked as he sat beside me.

  "You're with Astoria, did you forgot?" I respond.

  "But I want you, not her." He grated my cheek with his hand and came closer.

  "We have to keep this a secret, don't we?" I knew the answer but I still asked.

  "Yeah but only for now." He said then crashed him lips with mines once again and laid me on the floor with him on top of me.