~twenty five~

The day of the first task had come. Students and Professors were all waiting for it to start.
I told Pansy to save me a seat so I could go and see Harry. In the way there I found Hermione so went together.

She called him. "Harry, is that you?" She asked.

"Yeah." He answer.

"How you feeling?"

"Okay, I hope." I said. I was worried for him. My brain didn't stop imagining him getting rosted by a dragon.

"The key is to concentrate. After that, you have to-"

"Battle a dragon." He continued.

"Sure easy." I said sarcastically yet nervous.

Hermione jumped on Harry and hugged him and I smiled. Then a flash was heard. "Young love!" Rita Skeeter said. Didn't liked her a bit. All she did was lie. "How... stirring!" She then looked at me. "Oh, and the Potter girl is third wheeling. Don't you have a boyfriend or something." She winked. I was going to day something but she continued talking. "If everything goes Unfortunately today you three even make the front page." I could just imagined it. Harry Potter has a girlfriend and Emily Potter is third wheeling.

"You have no business here." Said Krum from behind her. I have never heard his voice before. It was deep and with an accent. "This tent is for champions and friends."

"No matter. We've got what we wanted." She said and as she left another picture was taken.

"Good day, champions." Said Dumbledore as he entered the tent. "Gather around, please. Now u waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. The moment only four of you can fully appreciate." He then turned his head to Hermione. "Whar are you doing here, miss Granger?" He saw me too but didn't say anything.

I figured that it was my time to leave too. I hugged Harry and whispered in his hear. "Good luck, Bubby." I called him what I used to when we were little.

I went and looked for my sit. At the top top was sitting Pansy, Millicent, Adrian and Theo. Draco asked Blaise to sit with him more at the bottom for emotional support since he had to tolerate his girlfriend and her sister.

I got there and stood in the last road behind the Weasley twins who were sealing their stuff. Then a canon goes out. Everyone started cheering: Diggory! Diggory!

One by one succeed in grabbing the golden egg. Then Harry's turn came. Some people started cheering for Harry. He walked out and the dragon jumped behind him. The dragon was destroying every rock. Each time it blow fire or moved its tail my anxiety grew and little scream left my lips. He accio his broom and got on it. Then the dragon broke free and I knew that was when things were going to get bad.

I didn't have sight of Harry anymore. He had flew away escaping. Minutes later he came back and the dragon wasn't following. He leaned and grabbed the egg. He won.

[I started school already I'm so sorry I have been taking some time to get to know people in my school. Sorry for the short chapter and ik is not good but I will update this weekend <33]

The Potter Twins》Draco Malfoy《  BOOK 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें