~twenty~

YEAR FOUR

  There was a lonely old house in a big field. An old man put fire on the stove, ready to boil his water to make tea. As he was putting the tea bag on the cup he looked out of his window, and in the distance he saw a flashing light coming from a big abandoned hous. "Bloody kids," he said angrily, as he grabbed his flashlight and jumper.
   He hurried to the house and opened the door. As the old man walked up the stairs he heard voices. The voices getting louder and louder as he got closer and closer. "How fastidious you've become, Wormtail," said a smoky male voice. "As I recall, you once called the nearest gutter pipe home. Could it be that the task of nursing me has become wearisome for you?"
  The old man got to the top of the stair and looked up to a half open door, where the only light, beside from his flashlight, was coming from.

  "Oh, no. No, no, my Lord Voldemort. I only meant— perhaps if we were to do it without one of the twins." Said an chubby man who was missing his ring finger.

  "No!" Tge smokey voice shouted, "the twins are everything! It cannot be done without one of them. And it will be done. Exactly as I said!"

  "I will not disappoint you, my Lord." Said, now, a young looking man.

  The old man was very close to the door at this point. He looked inside and saw the three man who were talking.
  A thick, green, roughly twelve feet snake passed between his feet. He did a little jump in the air as he saw this enormous animal.

  The snake curled up onto the couch where the little thing with the smokey voice was sitting and said something in Parseltongue.
  The snake has told him that the old man was standing at the door. The two mans that were standing looked at him and he reacted and took some steps back.

  The man named Warmtail smiled creepily and opened the door... "Avada Kedavra!"

  I sat up instantly. I was breathing heavily and for a second I felt scared. Ginny looks at my face expression scared.
  I stayed the night at the Weasley's house because we where going to a famous Quidditch game. "Bad dream?" She asked. "Yeah." I sighed. "What time is it?" I asked her.
  "Time to get up. Mum have the table ready for breakfast." She said as she walked out the door.
  "Alright. I'll be there is a second."

  I got up and started getting ready. I putted on a pair of light color mom jeans. Also a black, short top with a leather jacket and black shoes. I really liked black.
  As I went down stairs I tied my hair with a hair clip.

  The Weasleys were sitting in the table except Molly she was passing out the food. Hermione was there too she had arrived that morning. She was sitting between my brother and Ron— of course.

  "Oh, don't you look stunning, my dear." Said Molly.
  "Why, thank you, Mrs. Weasley. You're too nice." I said as I took a sit beside Harry. The expression on his face was mysterious, as if he was lost in his thoughts. "Harry, are you alright? You don't look so good." I said.

  "It's nothing. I just had a nightmare." He said as he brought his fork with eg to his mouth.

  "You had a nightmare too?" I asked he turned ti me confused.
  "What was your nightmare about?" He asked.
  "Vold–" I stopped myself just in case Mrs or Mr. Weasley heard me. "You-know-who."
  "Yeah, mine too."
  "Then, I don't think that was just a bad dream, Harry."

  We didn't the opportunity to continue talking because Author said, "well, quickly. We have to go. The Diggorys must be waiting for us."

  We all finished up, brushed our teeth and got our bag.
  We greeted Molly with a goodbye because she decided not to go.

  We walked into the woods. Author was going first, showing the way. The twins and I were behind him. I was in the middle of them and we were joking around. Behind us was Hermione and Ginny talking and laughing. And at last Harry and Ron, always together. They were some what far behind.
  "Boys, what are you so slow?" I said.

  "Shut up, Emily." Said Ron and I laughed. "Hey dad, where are we going?" He yelled.

  "Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!" Author responded.

  After walking a little bit more we met with an man. "Author!" He said. "Its about time, son."

  "Sorry, Amod. Some of us had a bit of sleepy start." He said. "This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry." Author introduces him to us.

  A man jumped off a tree and landed in front of me. I got scared and let out a little scream. The twins laughed at me.

  "And this strapping young lad must be Cedric. Am I right?" Said Author. And shaked his hand.
  "Yes, sir." Said the tall boy with brunette hair and shinny brown eyes.

  Hermione, Ginny and I lookd at each other. Thinking the exact same thing. They giggled and I tried to stayed serious.

  "Merlin's beard! You two must be Emily and Harry Potter." Said Amod, Cedric's dad and we nodded. "Great, great pleasure." He shaked our hand.

  "Pleasure to meet you too, sir." Harry and I said.

  We kept walking for what it felt like hours. We got to a lonely place, there was no one there. In the highest past of that green field there was a manky old boot. It turned out to be a Portkey.
  We touched the boot and in seconds we where teleported to another field. The Quidditch World Cup.