~ twenty nine ~

...

He let him go and ordered "pick up your want, Potter." "You have been taught how to duel."

"Crucio!" The pain was to indescribable. It took over out body just like that. "I'm going to kill you Harry Potter. And then I am going to kill Emily Potter."

Harry got up and ran to hid behind a big grave. I felt something in my heart. Pain. And love. "We can do this, Harry." I whispered.
"No. You're not here, I can't." He said.

"But I am here." He looked to his side and saw me. He tried to touch me but it was as if I was a ghost. "It magic. I don't need to be there physically just in your heart, I can give you strength. You have to believe." A tear escaped my eyes this time I could see it.

We went back out to face Voldemort. "Have it your way." We said. "Expelliarmus!"

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort casted.

The power of our wand united together. All that power seem to have created a barrier between the Death Eates and us. Lights where everywhere and two went behind us.

"Harry, when the connection is broken, you must get to the Portkey. Emily and us can linger for a moment to give you time but only a moment. It won't hurt Emily cause she's not entirely here. Do you understand?" Said James Potter, our dad.
Then we heard another voice. "Harrt, take my body back, will you? Take my body back to my father." Said Cedric.

"Let go. Sweetheart, you're ready." Said Lily, our mother

Harry ran and as soon as he touched the Portkey I opened my eyes to see all my friends around me. I was breathing heavily and crying badly. I looked up and saw Harry and Cedric's body. No body seem to notice he was dead because everyone cheered.

I ran passed my friends not minding them asking what happened or if I was alright. I got to my brother and Cedric. "No." I cried out and dropped to the floor.

"Harry!" Said Dumbledore.

I looked up at him. "He's dead." My voice gone.

"For God's sake, Dumbledore, what happened?" Said the Minister of magic.

"He's back. He's back. Voldemort back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there." Harry cried.

"Mr. Diggory came through screaming, "that's my son! That's my boy! My boy!" He also dropped to tye floor and hugged his dead son.

I saw Moddy taking Harry somewhere so I decided to follow. I wasn't going to leave my brother alone specially with someone that dosen't give me much trust.

He took Harry to his office and before he close the door I want in. "Wjat are you doing here?" He asked

"I am not going to leave my brother alone in a a moment as such." I replied. He looked at me with rage but didn't say anything.

"Dose it hurt, Potter?" He asked about the wound on his arm.
"Not so much now." He said.
"What was he like? The Dark Lord. To stand in his presence?" He asked

"Horrible." I said with an 'obviously' tone.

"In the graveyard, where there others?" He asked.

Harry was about answer when we both realized. "I didn't say anything about a graveyard, Professor." Ssid Harry.

He started telling us all he did. He was about to do something bad to us when Dumbledore kicked into the door.

Hours later of what happened all students where requested at the Grate Hall for a speech. Dumbledore started, "today, we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard-working, infinitely fair-minded... and most importantly, he fierce, fierce friend. Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died. Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort! The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory."
When he finished his speech I saw Cedric's dad. I went up to him to offer my condolence. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he turned around.

"I'm really sorry, Mr. Diggory. Your son was a great person. I know nothing I say would make you at least a little happier because I know how it hurts. I really hope you and your family get through this." I warmly smile and wiped a tear off.

"Thank you, Miss Emily. You know, he talked a lot about you. He was always talking about how beautiful and fearless you are. He liked you a lot. He wanted to be someone in your life, he wanted to ask you out. But never did because he was scared. You were the first girl to get him like that. And I see why." He did a little laugh.

That made me cry even more. "If he had aske I would of said yes." I said and hugged him.

Then I went back to my friends and brother.